2021 Porsche 911 Turbo S Coupe
After an 18-year hiatus, BMW has revived the 8 Series name with the BMW Concept 8 Series. The automaker's new flagship model could help the manufacturer compete against Mercedes-Benz, which overtook BMW last year as the world's largest luxury automaker.
Given that the 21st century has seen a sort of return to the roots aspect for the Mustang, it was probably only a matter of time before the Boss 302 made a return. Over the last few years there's been steady and growing interest in the concept of a new-age Trans Am Special.
Classic Car Overview
Ferrari Maserati Alfa Romeo of Fort Lauderdale is proud to present this stunning Porsche 911 Turbo S. Finished in Jet Black Metallic over Black leather, the 911 Turbo S has been driven very few easy miles. It is in pristine condition, and the balance of the Porsche Factory Warranty is in effect.
- Front Axle Lift System
- SportDesign Package
- 911 Turbo S Exclusive Design Wheels
- Black Brake Calipers
- Deviated Leather Seat Centers
- Deviated Stitching Interior Package
- Burmester High-End Surround Sound System
- Sport Exhaust System with Black Tail Pipes
- LED Matrix Design Headlights in Black with PDLS+
- Electric Slide/Tilt Sunroof in Glass
- Exterior Mirror Upper Housings in Carbon Fiber
- Illuminated Matte Carbon Fiber Door Sill Guards
- GT Sport Steering Wheel in Carbon Fiber and Race-Tex
- Surround View Camera
- PASM Sport Suspension
- Clear Tail Lights
- Porsche Logo on Rear in High Gloss Black
- 911 Turbo Logo on Rear in High Gloss Black
- Power Steering Plus
- Ventilated Front Seats
- Under Door Puddle Light Projectors
- Ambient Lighting
- Center Console Lid in Race-Tex with Porsche Crest
- Sun Visors in Race-Tex
- Sport Chrono Dial in White
- Central Tachometer in White
- Seatbelts in Chalk
- Storage Package
Building upon the already incredible 911 Turbo is the Porsche 911 Turbo S. Featuring revised intake-valve timing, and increased boost pressure, Porsches venerable flat-six routes its massive power to a sophisticated all-wheel-drive system. Shifts from Porsches PDK Transmission are instantaneous, and the 911 Turbo S effortlessly catapults past exotic cars costing several times more! Nearly every performance-enhancing technology known to man is at your control, creating one of the most accomplished sports cars in the world. Reward yourself with this engineering marvel!
If you are in the market for a 911 Turbo S, please call or email us today.
Vehicle History Report
- Classic Car ID101794612
- Stock NumberFP5023D
- CategoryModern Performance
- Body StyleCoupe
- Mileage5,627 miles
- Doors2D Coupe
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Interior ColorBlack
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now