2017 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Coupe
Coupe Car for sale by Hillbank Motor Corporation in Tempe, Arizona 85281
Hillbank Motor Corporation
The 1967 Corvette is considered the most-loved Corvette ever produced. The combination of classic C2 styling, along with an incredible array of powertrain and comfort options, makes it one of the most desirable Corvettes ever. Not bad for a car that was never supposed to be made!
The ZR-1’s production run from 1990-95 was one of the most exciting times for Corvette enthusiasts in recent memory. In the mid-1980s, rumors of a “King of the Hill” Corvette began to leak out of Detroit and into America’s speed shops and dealerships.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now ›
Classic Car Overview
2017 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Coupe $136,550
· Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts. Aesthetically and dimensionally correct body painted with two stage show quality paint finish.
· Original style indicator lenses and head lights
· Original style 15” Knock-off rims with spinners.
· Optional original style Front 17” & Rear 18” Knock-off rim with spinners available
· Original steering wheel design.
· Adjustable Driver’s seat.
· Carpeted interior and trunk.
· Original style pedals, catches, fittings, shifter and hand brake lever.
· Sun Visors with side and rear view mirrors.
· Original style latch and lock seat belts.
· Optional Air conditioning system.
· Optional Power Windows
Chassis and Suspension:
· Tubular steel frame construction
· Fully independent front and rear suspension with half shafts.
· Power steering system
Brakes, shocks and cooling:
· Four wheel Vented disc brakes
· Custom crafted shocks.
· Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud, fans and braided lines.
· Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat.
· Monza style filler with Locking gas cap.
· 17 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
· Headers for a GM based V8 engine.
· Optional Ceramic Coated Exhaust.
Corvette Grand Sport $109,900
Corvette Grand Sport Paint Scheme $3,400
Roundels with pin stripes (4) $2,400
Rear Tail circular cutouts “8” & fender vertical slots “4” $825
Stainless Steel Side Pipes $2,500
Touring Interior $1,850
Power Windows $925
Air Conditioning $3,600
Functional Differential Oil Cooler on Rear Deck $2,400
15” Magnesium Wheels with Avon CR6ZZ Tires $6,750
In tank LS3 Fuel Pump $1,000
Dealer Preparation & Destination Charges $1,000
Total Price of Rolling Chassis: $136,550
***Stock photos used for reference only***
2017 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Coupe Specifications
Classic Car ID100905246
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources