2013 Jeep Wrangler 4WD Rubicon
SUV Car for sale by RM Auctions Inc in Auburn, Indiana 46706
After an 18-year hiatus, BMW has revived the 8 Series name with the BMW Concept 8 Series. The automaker's new flagship model could help the manufacturer compete against Mercedes-Benz, which overtook BMW last year as the world's largest luxury automaker.
Given that the 21st century has seen a sort of return to the roots aspect for the Mustang, it was probably only a matter of time before the Boss 302 made a return. Over the last few years there's been steady and growing interest in the concept of a new-age Trans Am Special.
Classic Car Overview
- 3.6-liter, 24-valve VVT V-6 engine
- Optional five-speed automatic transmission with hill descent control
- Four-wheel-drive transfer case; optional 4.10:1 rear axle ratio
- Finished in Crush (orange) with black interior; optional black three-piece hardtop
- Equipped with the power convenience group
- Odometer displays less than 6,000 miles
- Upgraded with Warn winch and PIAA lights
- Accompanied by window sticker and owners manuals
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/el20.
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101319657
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now