1999 Lotus Esprit
After an 18-year hiatus, BMW has revived the 8 Series name with the BMW Concept 8 Series. The automaker's new flagship model could help the manufacturer compete against Mercedes-Benz, which overtook BMW last year as the world's largest luxury automaker.
Given that the 21st century has seen a sort of return to the roots aspect for the Mustang, it was probably only a matter of time before the Boss 302 made a return. Over the last few years there's been steady and growing interest in the concept of a new-age Trans Am Special.
Classic Car Overview
$60,000 - $70,000
- Offered from the Retro Motors Collection
- 350 bhp, 3.5-liter twin-turbocharged V-8 engine
- Six-speed manual transaxle
- Presented in Yellow Pearl; tan leather interior with yellow piping
- Odometer displays less than 37,000 miles
- Fitted with aftermarket Pioneer radio unit
- Factory OZ Racing Saturn V8 wheels have been refinished
- Mechanically sorted and ready to be enjoyed
- One of 1,237 examples produced from 1994-2004
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/fl19.
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101092138