2010 Chevrolet Corvette
Classic Car Overview
Today, we are proud to offer something special... As if 430 HP was not enough, this Grand Sport received the Callaway Supercharger package now clocking at 606 HP. It started its life as a "regular" Grand Sport Convertible, the first of this kind offered for the C6 generation. Options include:
- 3LT - preferred equipment group (dual sport seats, memory package, dual AC, Homelink transmitter, heads up display, heated seats, power convertible top...)
- 6-speed manual transmission
- standard painted wheels
- Z16 Grand Sport appearance package
- Z51 - performance handling package (standard on Grand Sport)
Total MSRP was $66125... But wait, the Callaway conversion added a little more goodies as follows:
- 606 HP, 533 lb/ft TVS2300 Supercharger including: air/liquid intercooler integral to the intake manifold, upgraded fuel system with high flow injectors, 3 yr/36K miles warranty, Callaway carbon fiber injector covers, Callaway "Double-D" stainless steel exhaust, Callaway "Honker" air inlet system, Callaway carbon fiber hood bulge and insignias, Callaway badges and documentation - $20900
- Callaway exhaust slat trim package - $790
- Callaway short throw shifter - $490
- Callaway polished supercharger finish - $1100
- Callaway RCSE steering wheel - $2800
- SWS carbon fiber spolier - $1500
- SWS Grand Sport headrests - $750
- SWS Suede interior work - $1250
- Total package cost including destination charge $29580
Total MSRP including the upgraded package was $96905 (!).
Car is now at its second owner in Florida and, needless to say, it is in excellent, like new, condition. It benefitted from the addition of the "ClearTastic" transparent protective clear plastic on the front end and mirrors. Just recently, a new set of C7-style Chrome wheels was installed fitted with a new set of Michelin tires.
Here is your chance to own a C6 ZR1 or C7 Z06 fighter without breaking the bank. We can assist with finance and leasing options, also with delivery nationwide and international. Corvette trades are considered.
For details about this Vette, feel free to contact anytime Ken at 866-838-8363 (866-VETTENET - toll free) or email Ken@TheVetteNet.com
- Classic Car ID101388958
- Stock NumberN/A
- CategoryMuscle & Pony Cars
- Body StyleConvertible
- Mileage16,000 miles
- Exterior ColorWhite
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
J.J. BEST BANC & CO., 800.USA.1965 is the largest lender of its type in the country -- providing financing for collector cars, boats and aircrafts. J.J. Best offers low rates, long terms, and no prepayment penalties. Visit our website at www.jjbest.com or call 800.USA.1965 to receive an quick approval. Need to refinance or insurance? We can help you with that too! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now