2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Coupe
Mustang’s third body style emerges.
The Shelby GT350 wasn't the only high-performance Mustang available if you wanted a fast pony.
Classic Car Overview
-Thank you for your interest in my car.
-Fully documented, one owner Shelby GT500 Super Snake that's logged just 2,119 miles.
-Less than 1000 Shelby Super Snakes were produced for the 2008 model year.
-5.4 liter Ford V8 with polished Kenne Bell supercharger, Keene Bell Cold Air Intake.
- 725 horsepower with 643 dyno-proven horsepower to the car's rear wheels
-Polished cam covers, and billet Shelby fluid caps
-Tremec TR6060 6-speed manual transmission
-Ford 8.8-inch rear axle with a limited-slip differential and 3.73 gears
-Factory air conditioning
-Power rack and pinion steering
-4 wheel power disc brakes with black Shelby/Baer front calipers, Ford rear calipers and Shelby ducts
-SVT-tuned Performance Suspension with Shelby/Eibach sway bars and Shelby/Eiback coil over shocks
-Black and Red Shelby-themed leather interior with optional ambient lighting and a power drivers seat
-Black Clearcoat paint with optional HID headlights, and Satin Black Shelby Stripes
-20-inch forged Shelby/Alcoa Dura-Bright wheels with Pirelli P Zero tires
-Ford true-dual exhaust with an X-pipe crossover and Shelby/Borla cat-back exhaust system
-Original Dealer Automobile Agreement
-Original Vehicle Order Confirmation
-Original For Window Sticker
-Original letter assigning the car a CSM number (for the Super Snake uplift)
-Original letter and invoices from Quantum Performance (for the Super Snake uplift)
-Original Shelby Vehicle Authenticity Certificate
-Original Quantum Performance Dyno results
-I can help arrange shipping anywhere in the US
- I bought the car from RK Motors in Charlotte, NC. They acquired the car through an auction from the original owners estate. That is why I call it it a one owner. I have driven car 3-5 miles, and owned car for 9 months. The car is in immaculate condition with the original tires with deep tread. Naturally they are not safe to drive on as the are old and have flat spots. I am moving and do not have room for all my vehicles. Please call with any other questions.
Vehicle History Report
- Classic Car ID101961732
- Stock NumberN/A
- CategoryAmerican Classics
- Body StyleCoupe
- Mileage2,109 miles
- Engine8 Cylinder
- Drivetrain2 wheel drive - rear
- SuspensionSVT Shelby/Eibach sway bars/coil overs
- Transmission6 Speed Manual
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Interior ColorBlack
- Seat ColorRed
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now