2008 Cadillac XLR
After an 18-year hiatus, BMW has revived the 8 Series name with the BMW Concept 8 Series. The automaker's new flagship model could help the manufacturer compete against Mercedes-Benz, which overtook BMW last year as the world's largest luxury automaker.
Given that the 21st century has seen a sort of return to the roots aspect for the Mustang, it was probably only a matter of time before the Boss 302 made a return. Over the last few years there's been steady and growing interest in the concept of a new-age Trans Am Special.
Classic Car Overview
$25,000 - $30,000
- Offered from The Youngtimer Collection
- 320 hp, 4.6-liter Northstar V-8 engine; automatic transmission
- Presented in Black Raven featuring a Cashmere interior with Burl accents
- Less than 20,000 miles from new
- Desirable Platinum Edition; numerous luxurious amenities
- One of 1,150 produced for 2008
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/fl19.
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101093244
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info