2006 Bentley Arnage
Sedan Car for sale by CNC Motors in Upland, California 91784
One European's experience at Bonneville's famous SpeedWeek. More than 800 miles of endless vistas, winding canyons and blistering temperatures is a big challenge for any car, let alone a small hot hatchback that
Through the SEMA Technology Initiative, Ford was able to collaborate with several of those companies to produce a low-volume niche vehicle. Ewing had the design, SEMA had the suppliers and soon, the GTX1 was born.
Classic Car Overview
- Brand New OEM Bentley Lambs Wool Floor Mats- Never Used, Aftermarket mats currently in place
- Bentley OEM Battery Charger
- Bentley 4 OEM Umbrellas
- Bentley OEM Entertainment System Remote
- Bentley OEM Removable Phone
- Bentley Owners manual and pamphlet
- Bentley OEM Cigarette Lighter
For 2006, Bentley released the Diamond Series as a limited production run of only 60 cars to celebrate 60 years of production at Bentleys historic Crewe factory. Of the 60 cars produced, only 30 of these special Diamond Series cars were imported into the United States. Special features of the Arnage Diamond Series include diamond-quartered wood marquetry and diamond-quilted leather seat upholstery. Externally, the Diamond Series is distinguished by a stainless-steel matrix to the front bumper, new larger diameter 19-inch x 8J twin-spoke alloy wheels, to its unique design. The Arnage Diamond Series also saw the reintroduction of the Flying B mascot, a feature that was last seen in the late 1970s. The 6.75-liter, 400-hp twin turbo V-8 engine provides the power through an automatic transmission
Identification of the model in the chassis number
The chassis number of a Bentley Arnage Diamond Series has:
- the letter L on the fourth position
- the letter C on the fifth position.
- a number between 11373 and 11657.
The following model has the same identification:
- Bentley Arnage R.
- The engine is a 6.75 litre V8 with twin turbo and 400 bhp.
- This engine is the optional 6.75 litre V8 with twin turbo and 450 bhp.
- 19 inch x 8J twin spoke alloy wheels - painted finish.
- Flying B radiator mascot.
- Stainless steel matrix to bumpers.
- Shade band to windscreen.
- Front Sunroof.
- Union Flag badges to front wings.
- Bentley B badge to rear pillar.
- Jewel fuel filler cap.
- Chromed rear number-plate surround.
- Current Arnage or heritage paint color.
- Diamond quartered marquetry with maple inlay.
- Diamond quilt design to seat upholstery.
- Burr Oak veneer.
- Folding picnic tables to front seat-backs.
- Veneered door panels.
- Companion mirrors.
- Veneered steering-wheel controls surrounds.
- Piping to seats in coordinating colour.
- Bentley wings emblem embroidered to head restraints.
- 60 years front console badge.
- Diamond Series etched treadplates.
Further Diamond Series choices:
- 19 x 8J twin spoke alloy wheels - chromed finish.
- Chromed radiator shell.
- Chromed door mirrors.
- Burr walnut veneer in lieu of burr oak.
- Arnage R seats with vertical fluting.
- Contrast piping to seats.
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101356909
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now