2013 Chevrolet Corvette
The 1967 Corvette is considered the most-loved Corvette ever produced. The combination of classic C2 styling, along with an incredible array of powertrain and comfort options, makes it one of the most desirable Corvettes ever. Not bad for a car that was never supposed to be made!
The ZR-1's production run from 1990-95 was one of the most exciting times for Corvette enthusiasts in recent memory. In the mid-1980s, rumors of a "King of the Hill" Corvette began to leak out of Detroit and into America's speed shops and dealerships.
Classic Car Overview
$70,000 - $80,000
- Offered from the Retro Motors Collection
- Powered by a 638 bhp, 6.2-liter supercharged LS9 V-8 engine
- Six-speed manual transmission
- Less than 900 original miles
- Presented in Arctic White with a Blade Silver center-stripe
- Diamond Blue interior features a heads-up display, dual zone climate control, and AM/FM radio with CD and audio input jack
- Optioned with 3ZR Premium Equipment Group ($10,000 option)
- Originally sold through Bud s Chevrolet-Buick Inc. Saint Marys, Ohio; $125,895 sticker price when new
- Accompanied by owners manual with case, drivers handbook with box, and navigation DVD
- One of only 138 ZR1 60th Anniversary Edition Corvettes produced for 2013
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/fl19.
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101092045
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here