2002 Bentley Continental R Coupe
One European's experience at Bonneville's famous SpeedWeek. More than 800 miles of endless vistas, winding canyons and blistering temperatures is a big challenge for any car, let alone a small hot hatchback that
Through the SEMA Technology Initiative, Ford was able to collaborate with several of those companies to produce a low-volume niche vehicle. Ewing had the design, SEMA had the suppliers and soon, the GTX1 was born.
Classic Car Overview
$120,000 - $140,000
- Offered from The Youngtimer Collection
- 420 bhp, 6.75-liter turbocharged V-8 engine; automatic transmission
- Built in celebration of Bentleys return to Le Mans after 71 years
- Presented in Silver Pearl with Stratos/Slate leather interior
- Sold new through Bentley of Greenwich, CT
- Odometer displays less than 13,000 miles
- Exterior features quad exhaust pipes and wide wheel arches
- 18-inch chrome five-spoke wheels; red brake calipers
- One of only 21 produced for 2002
- Accompanied by two umbrellas and Rolls-Royce Foundation factory information
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/fl19.
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101093269
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info