2001 Mercedes-Benz Other Mercedes-Benz Models
Virginia Beach, VA 23464
Volo Auto Museum Brings Military History To Life! The Military Experience at Volo Auto Museum begins with a walk through some very special machines. As you continue through the rows of military machines, you come to the Military Experience itself.
If you're thinking about buying a classic car, you should know where to look for rust and how extensive the repair might be.
Classic Car Overview
- White exterior with tan (sand) interior
- 189 inches in length
- Pwr Steering and brakes
- Cassette AM/FM (dash cassette is out of commission), rear CD Changer
- air conditioning with auto temperature
- Working Sunroof and shade
- Front heated seats
- 3.2-liter V-6 with 221 horsepower
- Hatchback style station Wagon, 4 doors
- Full-sized spare with all MB tools and first aid kit
- New Tires
- Psgr, driver and side airbags for the front of the cockpit; side airbags in rear doors
- Replaced dash main board to correct failing digital readouts
- Antilock brakes, traction control and stability control
- Comes with brand new (NOS) MB floor mats as well as a full set of Weather Tech floor mats for the Winter, and a car cover.
- 200k miles. Car serviced regularly. New Hood Lift cylinder-shocks and serpentine belt tensioner and pulley
- Driver seat has some creased/cracked leather from use, finish on steering wheel cover is worn.
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101001694
Transmission5 Speed Shiftable Automatic
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info