2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt Coupe
Coupe Car for sale in Pineville, North Carolina 28134
Given that the 21st century has seen a sort of return to the roots aspect for the Mustang, it was probably only a matter of time before the Boss 302 made a return. Over the last few years there's been steady and growing interest in the concept of a new-age Trans Am Special.
Jim Clarke led the charge with the creation of the 5.0 HO V8 for the Mustang in 1982 and was responsible for the continuous improvement of the 5.0 throughout the '80s. What Jim and his team accomplished is truly amazing.
Classic Car Overview
$16,400 or Best Offer For Sale: Original Window Sticker & 3-time trophy winner, last trophy in fall of 2020
*REDUCED* 2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt. Production number 3472. Ford produced only 5,582 Mustang Bullitt's for this year and this car is 1 of 722 built among those produced in "True Blue" with the Mach 460 stereo option. Engine is a 4.6L V8 fed by a Sequential Multi-port Electronic Fuel Injection System. Original cast aluminum intake manifold with factory increased runner diameter, with the original upgraded twin 57mm bore throttle body over the GTs' 65mm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission (TR3650 - first used in the 2001 Bullitt and Cobra models). A 11-inch flywheel/clutch assembly have been added from Ford on the Bullitt to increase the torque capacity on the Bullitt's versus the regular GT
Oversized front and rear stabilizer bars and factory springs that lower the car 3/4" in comparison to the regular, slower GT, which makes it so much fun to drive. My Bullitt hugs the curves so well like in the Smoky Mountain switchbacks!
- I'm 66 years young at heart. I take excellent care of my Bullitt hence the trophies I have won.
- Must sell to buy a Ford 150 truck for work.
- There's nothing like a rare, fast and fun Mustang like mine, plus it rises in value in time. Can you beat that?
- Other Factory options include:
- No spoiler like the 1968 Bullitt
- Brushed aluminum gas door
- Different style rocker panels with molded front rock guards
- Red brake calipers
- Molded C-pillars sweep forward instead of straight down
- Brushed aluminum shifter bezel
- Brushed aluminum shifter knob
- Door sills with BULLITT logo
- Retro dash with white lighting and closely indexed speedometer
- Seats are thick Leather, stiched to emulate the style from the 60s Mustang.
- Stainless steel pedals positioned to provide a better heel-to-toe driving relationship over the GT.
- Seeing and driving is believing what a great car this is.
- Evidence defeats doubt - drive it, so you'll appreciate and love it.
Classic Car ID101437633
ConditionExcellent, original, stock
Transmission5 Speed Manual
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now