2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Coupe
Private SellerClick for Phone ›
This super C5 is ripe for the picking.
The 1967 Corvette is considered the most-loved Corvette ever produced. The combination of classic C2 styling, along with an incredible array of powertrain and comfort options, makes it one of the most desirable Corvettes ever. Not bad for a car that was never supposed to be made!
Classic Car Overview
1. Corsa Sport Exhaust
2. American Racing Long tube Headers
3. Vara-Ram Cold Intake with additional electric blower motor.
4. New Rims and Tires. 19" front and 20" rear.
5. Installed 4 paint matching Mud guards.
Installed a Carbon Fiber Steering wheel.
Installed a double Din Kenwood smart radio with Navigation, Hands free, SiriusXm, Backup camera plus!
6. Car was Dyno-tuned and is pushing 486 house power.
7. Rear spoiler color matching installed.
8. ALL air intakes have stainless steel accessory screens.
9. Tinted windows.
10. Car has installed Plastic Protective Film.
11. Detailed with 4 layers of Ceramic Coating.
12. Customized interior with color matching console and A pillars wrapped in torch red leather.
Car comes with Cover. Original Laminated Window sticker from factory, Manual, Original Booklet, Shipping Page Car is show ready.....
Vehicle History Report
- Classic Car ID101789304
- Stock NumberN/A
- CategoryAmerican Classics
- Body StyleCoupe
- Mileage7,400 miles
- Engine8 Cylinder
- Drivetrain2 wheel drive - rear
- Transmission6 Speed Manual
- Exterior ColorRed
- Custom ColorTorch Red
- Interior ColorBlack
- Seat ColorBlack
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
J.J. BEST BANC & CO., is the largest lender of its type in the country -- providing financing for collector cars. J.J. Best offers low rates, long terms, and no prepayment penalties. Visit our website at www.jjbest.com or call 800.USA.1965 to receive a quick approval. Need to refinance or insurance? We can help you with that too! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now