2000 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Convertible Car for sale by PC Investments in Sherman, Texas 75092
Given that the 21st century has seen a sort of return to the roots aspect for the Mustang, it was probably only a matter of time before the Boss 302 made a return. Over the last few years there's been steady and growing interest in the concept of a new-age Trans Am Special.
Jim Clarke led the charge with the creation of the 5.0 HO V8 for the Mustang in 1982 and was responsible for the continuous improvement of the 5.0 throughout the '80s. What Jim and his team accomplished is truly amazing.
Classic Car Overview
2000 Ford Mustang Gt Convertible. Vin:1FAFP45X7YF202710. Procharged 4.6L V8 engine. Tremec 5 speed manual transmission. Cold Factory Air-Conditioning. Power Steering / Power 4 wheel discs. Manifolds / Dual Exhaust / H Pipe. Subframe connectors. Bucket Seats / Center console / Tilt steering / Power convertible top. Factory Black paint in great shape. 17,972 actual miles. Clean carfax.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice code "UA" Black paint.
• Power convertible top.
• 18" American Racing wheels with 245/40-18 tires.
• No rust issues and is very clean underneath.
• Original code U2" Gray interior - presents very well.
• Bucket seats and center console.
• Ford cassette / AM / FM / CD
• Power windows, locks, and mirrors.
• Bucket Seats / Center console / Tilt steering / Power Black convertible top.
• Procharged 4.6L V8 engine.
• P-15C Pro Charger.
• Tremec 5 speed manual transmission.
• Manifolds / Dual Exhaust / H Pipe.
• Power steering / Power brakes (4 wheel disc).
• Factory A/C (blows cold).
• 17,972 actual miles.
• Clean Carfax.
• Runs and drives excellent.
• Very nice Mustang Convertible.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101383424
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now