2000 BMW M5
Sedan Car for sale by RM Auctions Inc in Auburn, Indiana 46706
After an 18-year hiatus, BMW has revived the 8 Series name with the BMW Concept 8 Series. The automaker's new flagship model could help the manufacturer compete against Mercedes-Benz, which overtook BMW last year as the world's largest luxury automaker.
Given that the 21st century has seen a sort of return to the roots aspect for the Mustang, it was probably only a matter of time before the Boss 302 made a return. Over the last few years there's been steady and growing interest in the concept of a new-age Trans Am Special.
Classic Car Overview
$25,000 - $35,000
- A revered E39 M5 offered by its original Southern California owner
- Anthracite Metallic Grey over extended Silverstone leather
- 394 hp, 4.9-liter V-8 engine
- Six-speed manual transmission
- Optioned with sunroof, xenon lights, wood trim, anthracite headliner, GPS, and rear sunblind
- Reportedly one of nine US-market examples completed in this specification for the model year
- Approximately 67,000 original miles
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0620.
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101404326
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now