1998 Jeep Wrangler 4WD Sport
Truck Car for sale in jupiter, Florida 33458
Jupiter, FL 33458
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Overview
THIS... is a 1998 Jeep Wrangler finished in a custom black and red paint job with a custom black and red interior.
- This Jeep Wrangler is heavily modified both mechanically and aesthetically with a GM V8 engine swap, custom lighting, 31-inch off-road tires, and much more.
- Although the true mileage is unknown since this Jeep is heavily modified and engine-swapped, it has an odometer reading of ~3,200 miles.
- This Jeep does not have a traditional VIN because a previous owner had it registered as a custom build classic; as a result, there is no AutoCheck vehicle history report included with this Jeep.
- The TJ generation of the Jeep Wrangler introduced round headlights and coil-spring suspension rather than leaf-springs; which are design elements that remain with the Wrangler to this day. The TJ is admired by enthusiasts for its excellent off-road capabilities and inimitable Jeep character, both of which are amplified with this heavily modified TJ.
- This Wrangler is powered by a GM Goodwrench Small Block 5.7-liter V8 crate engine with a base horsepower rating of 195. According to Jeggs where the engine was ordered from, it's capable of producing up to 260 hp and 350 lb-ft of torque when equipped with a four-barrel carburetor and headers.
- GM 350ci Small Block V8 engine
- GM Turbo 350 automatic transmission
- Holley fuel injection kit
- Magnaflow stainless steel exhaust
- Disc brake conversion
- 31-inch Pro Comp Xtreme MT2 tires
- Super Moto wheels
- Braum leather interior
- Braum racing seats with five-point harnesses
- Momo steering wheel
- B&M shifter
- Samsung 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Marine-grade Kicker 9-speaker audio system
- Fire extinguisher
- New bikini top
- Custom roll bar
- Custom push bar
- Warn Zeon 10 winch
- Custom exterior lighting
- Red glow under wheel wells and hood
- Water-proofed inside and out
- Show Jeep with several best in show awards.
- I have every receipt from this build in 2 large books with a spread sheet showing 113,000 in receipts for labor and parts.. Jeep is Pristine and gets attention everywhere. Everything on vehicle is new, Runs great with no issues. please message with any questions or SERIOUS offers. No tirekickers or soliciters please
Classic Car ID101395841
Transmission4 Speed Automatic
Custom Colorblack and red custom paint
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now