1997 Land Rover Defender 90
Other Car for sale in Vancouver, Washington 98663
Currently, there are no related articles to display.
Classic Car Overview
If you would like a 100% original Land Rover Defender 90... this is your opportunity.
Imported to the US, this 1997 Defender was the last year this make/model was available. Very rare automobile with only 2500 made for the US market. Everything is 100% original: frame, body, interior, engine, paint, etc.
Comes with original hard top and soft top! Very clean and cared for single-owner vehicle, has been parked in garage nearly every night. Has resided in the Pacific NW since purchase in Portland OR. Includes receipts and original paperwork, including the original dealer bag with goodies (even the new car window sticker). Runs/drives as well as it looks!
Please phone Kevin at 360-281-4567 and if I’m not available, leave a voicemail message – I will be returning most calls in the evening during the week. I will not be responding to any text messages until we talk first. Thank you.
Body Style Soft/Hard Top
Sport Utility, 2 Door
Make Land Rover Color White
Model Defender 90, 4x4
Vehicle ID No. (VIN) SALDV2245VA119266
Approximate mileage 122,000; odometer lighting not functioning
-Mileage can be confirmed via one of the two Land Rover mechanics who have worked on vehicle
Equipment / Options
- Engine: Stock, 8 cylinder, 4.0L, 241CI, 182HP
- Carburetion: Sequential Multiport Fuel Injection
- Ignition: Distributor-less Ignition with GEMS management system.
- Accessories: Power Assisted Steering, Power brakes, Air Conditioning
- Cooling: Stock radiator, serpentine belt, clutch fan & rubber hoses.
- Fire Wall: Stock -------------------- Fender Wells: Stock
- Hood: Stock
- Drive: Full time 4x4, HI-LO
- Transmission: Stock, 4 speed automatic with overdrive. ZF Built.
- Rear End: Stock front & rear “Long Nose Rover” type.
- Brakes: Stock, Disc/ Disc Front vented rotors, 4 piston, rear solid rotors, 2 piston.
- Front & Rear Suspension: Live suspension with coil springs & sway bars. Worm type steering.
- Frame: Stock galvanized steel frame
- Exhaust: Stock, dual to muffler then single with chrome tip.
- Wheels: Land Rover alloy, 16x7.
- Tires: Toyo Open Country LT265/75R/16
- Fuel cell: Stock 15.6 gallon, 14/15MPG.
- Other: Trailer hitch
- Paint: Stock Alpine white
- Graphics: Stock V8, Land Rover, Defender 90 badging.
- Top: Stock hard top with side & upper windows, also a soft top.
- Bumpers: Full black with stock off road Brush Guard in front and full black rear & spare tire holder.
- Grille: Stock, black plastic.
- Head Lights: Stock round H-4.
Below are comments from professional appraisal recently completed:
Very Good…Clean and correctly detail. No visible fluid leaks. The inner fender panels, under the hood and fire
wall are stock clean and rust free. The 4.0 eight cylinder is original with no issues. The fuel is routed through
multiport injection with no issues. Stock radiator, serpentine belt, clutch fan & rubber hoses that cools this motor
fine. Stocked with alternator power steering, power brakes, air conditioning all with no issues. Starts easy and runs
Very Good….Clean and rust free. Very good tires mounted to16" steel alloy wheels. The front & rear suspension
is original and is clean with no rust. The exhaust is aftermarket and is properly aligned & hung and does not leak.
The brakes are Disc/Disc and stops well. The 4-speed automatic transmission operates well. The chassis appears
to have no damaging rust. Drives well and straight down the road with no issues.
Very Good…. body and paint. Body is straight with excellent door, engine compartment lid, rear door and panel
fit. The paint is original and has held up very well. There are stock bumpers with no issues. The front has a brush
bar and the rear has a spare tire rack. All the lighting is stock and works well. There are running boards for easy
entry into the vehicle. There is a Safari roll cage. The fiberglass roof is removable and a soft top also. The body
appears to have no rust.
Very Good… Stock dash with storage shelf and original clusters with no issues. The seats have normal
wear and the drivers seat has a small rip. The 2nd row seat match the front bucket seats and folds down.
The door panels are plastic, original looking and has no issues. The gauges are mounted to the dash in the
original cluster for good visibility. The original clock still keeps time. The speedometer works and the
odometer does not, a normal issue on these Land Rovers. The radio works and has a nice sound. Stock
steering column mounted with the stock steering wheel that has no wear. There is an internal 2 bar roll
cage frame mounted above the drivers compartment.
- Tail & front Lights: Round orange & red lenses.
- Hood/Trunk: Stock hood & swing tail gate. Lift gate on hard top.
- Doors: Stock 3 doors.
- Fenders: Plastic above all 4 tires.
- Mirrors: Stock, Dual
- Glass: Stock folding windshield, sliding front glass side windows. Stationary rear side & roof windows.
- Door Handles: Stock pull up.
- Other: Full length side step running boards, rear mounted spare tire & rack. Inner & outer Safari roll bars.
Interior Seating for 4 with lap belts & shoulder harness.
- Seats: Stock vinyl/cloth bucket seats with head rest. 2nd row matching that fold flat.
- Door Panels: Plastic with pull handle, storage pocket & speaker.
- Dash: Hard vinyl with original clusters & lower storage shelf.
- Console: Stock plastic between seats with radio & shifter.
- Floor Covering: Steel with vinyl mat.
- Trim and Weather Stripping: Stock
- Gauges: Stock fuel, temp & tach, speedometer & warning lights.
- Steering Wheel: Stock leather Land Rover.
- Wiring, Fuse Panels and Breakers: Stock.
- Radio: Aftermarket Alpine AM/FM/CD/MP3.
- Other: Internal 2 bar roll cage.
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101094468
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
As the inventors of Agreed Value coverage, we understand the special nature of protecting a collectible vehicle. Every policy offers Agreed Value, Unlimited Mileage, No Deductible, Towing and Labor, Spare Parts Coverage and the flexibility of using the Repair Shop of Your Choice. Whether insuring a priceless historical vehicle or a weekend cruiser, no one knows more about insuring collector cars then Grundy. www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now