1997 Bentley Turbo R L
One European's experience at Bonneville's famous SpeedWeek. More than 800 miles of endless vistas, winding canyons and blistering temperatures is a big challenge for any car, let alone a small hot hatchback that
Through the SEMA Technology Initiative, Ford was able to collaborate with several of those companies to produce a low-volume niche vehicle. Ewing had the design, SEMA had the suppliers and soon, the GTX1 was born.
Classic Car Overview
$20,000 - $30,000
- Offered from The Youngtimer Collection
- 6.75-liter turbocharged V-8 engine; automatic transmission
- Originally sold through British Motor Cars Distributors Inc., San Francisco, CA
- Odometer displays less than 11,000 miles
- Presented in Racing Green with Sandstone pinstriping
- Interior completed in Sandstone leather with Burr Oak veneer accents
- Desirable performance variant of Bentleys luxury four-door sedan
- One of 823 Turbo R Long-Wheelbases produced from 1995-1997
- Accompanied by owners manuals and Rolls-Royce Foundation build information
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/fl19.
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101093276
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info