1996 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
Convertible Car for sale in Hazlet, New Jersey 07730
The 1967 Corvette is considered the most-loved Corvette ever produced. The combination of classic C2 styling, along with an incredible array of powertrain and comfort options, makes it one of the most desirable Corvettes ever. Not bad for a car that was never supposed to be made!
The ZR-1's production run from 1990-95 was one of the most exciting times for Corvette enthusiasts in recent memory. In the mid-1980s, rumors of a "King of the Hill" Corvette began to leak out of Detroit and into America's speed shops and dealerships.
Classic Car Overview
Low Mileage 1996 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport
Call me at 201-744-7343 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for an iconic American Muscle Car that's collectible, reliable, dependable, fun to drive and affordable?
The 1996 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport is all of that!
- Iconic? It's a Corvette! America's original sports car.
- American Muscle Car? With it's eye popping paint nothing says American muscle like a car that comes out of the factory with racing stripes!
- Collectible? Chevrolet only produced 1,000 Grand Sports to commemorate the end of the 4th generation Corvette.
- Reliable? Dependable? Under the hood is Chevy's legendary small block 350 cubic inch V8. This is a turnkey car, ready to go when you are
- Fun? With 330 horses, a six speed manual transmission and a 6300 rpm red line the fun is never ending!
- Affordable? This is a modern car easily maintained by any skilled mechanic and for $31,999 you get a car that is sure to increase in value. Compare that to some collectible muscle cars that sell for six figures or more
The Grand Sport shown here is #745. 1996 Grand Sports have separate VIN # sequences from other 1996 Corvettes. Breaking down the numbers:
- Of 1,000 Grand Sports produced, 190 were convertibles
- 137 convertibles had black interior
- Grand Sport #745 is 1 of 137 convertibles with black
- What makes a Grand Sport so special anyway? This link will show you! https://www.grandsportregistry.com/96_specs.htm#VIN_LIST
I purchased this Grand Sport in 2017 with 12,365 miles. It currently shows just over 17,000 miles. Never driven in rain or winter weather. No modifications or upgrades just regular maintenance. I have the 2 service manuals as well as the 1st to 4th gear override sensor that I didn't install that will go with the car.
Call me 201-744-7343 or email me email@example.com
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101426748
Transmission6 Speed Manual
Custom ColorAdmiral Blue
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now