1995 Porsche 968 Cabriolet
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Overview
$30,000 - $35,000
- Offered from The Youngtimer Collection
- Inline four-cylinder engine; six-speed manual transmission
- Less than 22,000 miles from new
- Interior features period cellular phone and an Alpine radio unit with CD player
- One of 1,156 produced for 1995
- Desirable final year of the 968
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/fl19.
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101093293