1995 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 Coupe
The 1967 Corvette is considered the most-loved Corvette ever produced. The combination of classic C2 styling, along with an incredible array of powertrain and comfort options, makes it one of the most desirable Corvettes ever. Not bad for a car that was never supposed to be made!
The ZR-1's production run from 1990-95 was one of the most exciting times for Corvette enthusiasts in recent memory. In the mid-1980s, rumors of a "King of the Hill" Corvette began to leak out of Detroit and into America's speed shops and dealerships.
Classic Car Overview
$50,000 - $60,000
- Offered from The Youngtimer Collection
- 405 hp, 5.7-liter LT5 V-8 engine; six-speed manual transmission
- Sold new through Uftring Chevrolet-Oldsmobile in Washington, IL
- Odometer displays less than 1,000 miles
- Presented in Competition Yellow with black leather interior
- Accompanied by factory build sheet, window sticker, and owners kit
- Mileage log and ownership notes from the original owner
- 448 ZR1 Corvettes produced for 1995; of those, only 49 were Competition Yellow
- Desirable final year of C4 ZR1 production; this is believed to be the second to last ZR1 produced
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/fl19.
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101093274
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info