1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe
Coupe Car for sale in New Berlin, Wisconsin 53151
With all the hoopla surrounding the new Camaro 1LE, let's look back at the original.
The story of the ZL1 Camaro, fitted with that rarest of the rare, all-aluminum 427 big-block V-8, is one that has often been told: How only 69 were made, how they exploited the GM option-ordering system, and how they've become the Camaro guy's ultimate Camaro.
Classic Car Overview
Original Car - 95 Z28, ttops, automatic, 2.73 gears, w/Bose stereo was the original car. Tons more pictures upon request! $14k obo with everything! Willing to discount if the supercharger kit is not wanted.
· Color is Patriot Red/maroon.
· Custom painted black racing stripes (00' Honda accord black).
· Black OEWheels ZR1 replicas, 17x9 fronts with Nitto 555 Extreme Perf 275/40/17 & 17x11 rears with Nitto 555R Drag radials. Break-in miles only on the drags!
· Car was converted to a 6-speed using all factory parts (including reverse lockout & clutch switch for starting). The only way you can tell the car didn’t come as a manual is if you look up the VIN or see the floor pan.
Motor: Built by Showboat Shane @ Terry’s Engine in Green bay, WI
383 stroker – 500 miles on the motor!! Built for boost!
· Heads provided by Shane – started as a stock set of heads, resurfaced, full valve job, flow test, pressure test, and assembly
· Eagle forged rotating assembly w/ SRP forged pistons (9:1) – balanced by Shane with current flywheel and Spec Stage 3 clutch (brand new clutch $600)
· H beam rods
· Billet 4 bolt mains
· diamond stripper windage tray
· ARP head studs
· Comp Cams 1.6 rockers & springs/retainers
· Howards Big Bertha Boost cam
· Electric water pump
· Crane coil
· Arizona Speed & Marine headers/ypipe with magnaflow 3.5" exhaust
· New radiator & power steering pump during reinstall of motor
· 42lb Bosch injectors
· Upgraded stainless AN fuel lines
· Racetronix fuel pump/pickup
NOT INSTALLED ON MOTOR - Vortech S trim blower w/aftercooler - not installed...lots of extra parts with this including fuel system (72lb injectors/injector driver box/ignition box, multiple pulleys, etc.) and aftercooler system with 2nd water pump for aftercooler
· Rebuilt T56 using upgraded shift forks, pads, and brand-new bearings
· New reverse lockout solenoid
· Spec Stage 3 clutch
· Wilwood clutch master and new slave
· Full factory install including all sensors and re-wiring of factory auto wiring harness
· KYB adjustable shocks with NEW Strano Springs front/rear - New Koni's for the rear in box ready for install
· Brand new bump stops in the rear to be used with new rear shocks - Strano
· Spohn swaybars & endlinks, and torque arm
· All suspension parts replaced with HD Spohn tubular chromoly adjustable pieces. They were all upgraded to Aurora spherical rod ends. The factory rod ends from Spohn blew out. These ones are sealed aircraft/racing quality. No need to grease them. (sway bars, end links, trailing arms with relo brackets, torque arm, and panhard bar)
· Kenny Brown Double Diamond sub-frame connects
· BMR strut tower brace with BMR brake booster brace.
· Custom Strange/Dana 60 1000HP Rear end, 3.55 gears, support cover, 35 spline Trutrac center - $3500 alone!
BAER GT+ front brake kit (same brakes on a 4th Gen Corvette w/HD Suspension upgrade so parts are easy to come by). Upgraded to Eradispeed 2-piece rotor's this year. Brand new pads. New rear calipers with new pads & BAER rotors (1-piece).
Electronics: Will be pulling the subs/amps out unless wanted - $1000 for this setup
· Alpine mp3 head unit
· 6.5 components front doors & rear side panels
· All wiring upgraded throughout the entire car
· 250AMP alternator with/painless performance high amp alternator/starter wiring kit. Brand new Optima RedTop.
· 2x 12in RE Audio subs in custom wrapped Z28 emblem embossed sub box
· RE Audio digital amplifiers (200x4 for the highs & 3000x1 for the subs)
· Full Clifford alarm with mercury leveling sensor
NOTE -- This car has only made 2 passes at the track. This was with the old motor & the automatic trans 10 years ago. Other than that, it has been taken care of always garaged every day. Paint/exterior is showing its age a bit, but it’s a 95 with mostly stock paint so it’s pretty killer for how old it is.
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101340750
CategoryMuscle & Pony Cars
ConditionFinished - until boost is applied of course!
Transmission6 Speed Manual
Custom Colorpainted black racing stripes
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now