1994 Bentley Other Bentley Models
One European's experience at Bonneville's famous SpeedWeek. More than 800 miles of endless vistas, winding canyons and blistering temperatures is a big challenge for any car, let alone a small hot hatchback that
Through the SEMA Technology Initiative, Ford was able to collaborate with several of those companies to produce a low-volume niche vehicle. Ewing had the design, SEMA had the suppliers and soon, the GTX1 was born.
Classic Car Overview
$30,000 - $40,000
- Offered from The Youngtimer Collection
- 6.75-liter V-8 engine; automatic transmission
- The only Bentley Touring Limousine manufactured
- Sold new through Carriage House Motor Cars Ltd., USA
- Odometer displays less than 7,000 miles
- Numerous luxury and power amenities
- Driver and passengers can be separated by divider window
- Rear passengers can enjoy music, television or a movie via VCR
- Rear fold-up seat, cocktail cabinet, vanity mirrors, and reading lights
- Optioned with Brooklands wheels
- Accompanied by copy of factory build information
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/fl19.
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101093272
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info