1992 Ford Mustang GT
Hatchback Car for sale in Redmond, Washington 98052
Redmond, WA 98052
The Shelby GT350 wasn't the only high-performance Mustang available if you wanted a fast pony.
Given that the 21st century has seen a sort of return to the roots aspect for the Mustang, it was probably only a matter of time before the Boss 302 made a return. Over the last few years there's been steady and growing interest in the concept of a new-age Trans Am Special.
Classic Car Overview
1992 Ford Mustang GT V8 5.0 L Rare Black on Black - 5 speed manual. Original owner.
This gem has been garage kept and meticulously cared for.
• Original, 5.0 L V8 engine - runs excellent - zero issues.
• All Original Equipment • Aftermarket Flowmaster mufflers. • Billstein shocks. • K&N Cold Air Intake
Paint refresh ~ 6 Yrs ago
• Heater core and radiator replaced a number of years ago.
• Factory A/C upgraded and recently charged (blows ice cold).
• Kenmore Stereo (I have OEM radio)
• 5 speed manual transmission - this car shifts and handles like new.
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101555686
CategoryMuscle & Pony Cars
Drivetrain2 wheel drive - rear
Transmission5 Speed Manual
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now