1991 Nissan 300ZX Hatchback
Private SellerClick for Phone ›
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Overview
For sale is my 1991 Nissan 300ZX (Z32). It's a NA (Naturally Aspirated), manual 5-speed 2-seater. There were not too many of these 'Slicktop' Z32's produced in the USA. In 1991, per the Z Registry website, there were only 1,026 out of over 18K Z32's! I originally was going to use this car for 'track-only' purposes, but went another route right after completing the build. Curb weight was weighed in at only 2,800 lbs! Only trade I would consider would be for a 4-door pickup truck. To reach me, PLEASE CALL OR TEXT 706-681-9124!! (I will not respond to the automated Auto Trader emails).
Here's a list of some of the things done:
- Single piece driveshaft.
- Z Shack ECU chip/tune available (currently stock ECU installed)
- Single cold-air intake
- PTU relocated (wire tuck done, to include ECU temp sensor and gauge temp sensor)
- Single piece, steel braided clutch line (secondary clutch bleeder deleted)
- Custom exhaust (done by previous owner)
- Unorthodox Racing lightweight crank pulley, water pump pully, power steering pulley and alternator pulley
- Silicone upper and lower radiator hoses.
- Battery relocated to the rear.
- Dual electric radiator fans.
- AIV's, PRVR, Carbon Canister, under plenum coolant lines, EGR, HVAC components and PCV's all deleted. (intake valve covers vent to atmosphere)
- Lowering springs (TEIN, I think)
- Aftermarket rear upper control arms. (not sure of brand)
- All the heavy sound-deadening material removed (via dry-ice method)
- Aftermarket racing seats using Planted mounting brackets with sliders.
- New spark plugs, fluids, injectors, fuel filter, etc.
- Z1 black silicone IACV hoses.
- Has a Twin Turbo front bumper with the STILLEN GTZ lower lip added on.
Vehicle History Report
- Classic Car ID101761340
- Stock NumberN/A
- CategoryImport Classics
- Body StyleHatchback
- Mileage134,303 miles
- Engine6 Cylinder
- Drivetrain2 wheel drive - rear
- Transmission5 Speed Manual
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Interior ColorBlack
- Seat ColorBlack & Yellow
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
J.J. BEST BANC & CO., is the largest lender of its type in the country -- providing financing for collector cars. J.J. Best offers low rates, long terms, and no prepayment penalties. Visit our website at www.jjbest.com or call 800.USA.1965 to receive a quick approval. Need to refinance or insurance? We can help you with that too! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
J.J. Best Insurance Agency, 888.423.7846, a premier and independent insurance provider specializing in collector car insurance. J.J. Best Insurance Agency partners with the oldest and largest collector car financier, J.J. BEST BANC & CO. Call or email, email@example.com or, visit www.jjbestinsurance.com to get insurance for your dream car! Get Quotes Now