1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo Hatchback
Hatchback Car for sale by Daniel Schmitt and Co. in Saint Louis, Missouri 63074
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Overview
- Spectacular condition
- Only 38,834 documented actual miles
- First production year for the Z32 Turbo model
- One of only 6,896 built
- 3.0L DOHC Twin-Turbocharged V6 with 300HP
- Motor Trend's 1990 "Import Car of the Year"
- The most sought after factory color combination
- Meticulously maintained from new
- Excellent documentation includes original books, window sticker copy, and service invoices
- Performs like new
- One of the best kept and lowest mileage examples to be found on the market today
- Tremendous investment potential
- Electronic equipment package with automatic temperature control, power driver's seat, power heated rearview mirrors and illuminated entry
- Leather trim package with leather seats, cargo area cover, and bronze-tinted glass
- Factory removable t-tops
- Power windows
- Power locks
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- 5-speed manual gearbox
- Adjustable shock absorbers with sport and touring modes
- 16" alloy wheels
- AM/FM CD stereo with sound by Bose
The incredible 1990 Nissan 300ZX Turbo Coupe featured here is finished in the stunning and highly sought after color combination of Aztec Red over a black leather interior. This particular example was sold new by Autohaus Nissan and has been meticulously maintained, and scarcely driven, since new. Today the 300ZX Turbo presents in spectacular original condition while a mere 38,834 miles are present on the odometer, a number which is documented by the accompanying CarFax report. The Nissan performs as new still today and is even accompanied by a copy of its original window sticker. Simply put, this meticulously maintained 300ZX Turbo is one of the best-kept examples of a Z32 to be found on the market today and is sure to bring many years of enjoyment to its future caretaker.
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101452629
Transmission5 Speed Manual
Custom ColorAztec Red
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now