1988 Jeep Wrangler 4WD Sahara
SUV Car for sale in Parlin, New Jersey 08859
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Overview
A partial restoration to showroom stock condition FOR SALE.
Completed repairs and parts include the following...
* new front side marker lenses
* new exterior window welts/ scrubs (OEM part)
* inside passenger door latch
* radio and vent knobs (OEM part)
* passenger door window & regulator
* front fenders & flare extensions (OEM part)
* glove box door latch clip (OEM part)
* tailgate (used OEM part replace)
* driver side hard top glass welt strip (aftermarket)
* windshield frame, glass and weatherstrip (aftermarket)
* driver seat cloth repair
* good year wrangler radials at 225 x 75 x R15
* seat belt clicker (OEM salvage part)
* all new lug fasteners at front and rear tires/ wheels (OEM part)
* wheel center caps (OEM salvage part)
* wiper delay and cruise stalk stick (OEM part NOT installed)
* intake and exhaust manifold gaskets (FelPro)
* radiator re-cored and rebuilt
* water pump
* fuel pump and feed line
* vac lines
* front brakes
* rear main seal (FelPro)
* oil pan (aftermarket)
* thermostat, gasket and water outlet
* rebuild top end (head) at local speed shop. deck machined and new valve and spring assemblies.
* fan clutch
* oil sending unit (OEM)
* moroso oil separator (billet aluminum)
* door cards
* ignition wires
* full exhaust replace (Walker)
* liftgate arms and rear defrost
* reusable K&N air filter
* horn fix
* heater core replace (aftermarket) original core included with sale
* heater housing
* exterior repaint in original khaki metallic paintcode (BL)
* transmission mount replace (salvage OEM part)
* cowl to windshield gasket replace (aftermarket)
* (2) quarts of OEM exterior paint code (BL) - khaki metallic
Utilized OEM parts wherever possible with the goal of restoration to bring it back to showroom stock condition and do shows with it. Its been my daily local driver since I've owned it.
4.2L Inline 6 cylinder with Automatic Transmission and 94K original miles.
I am the 3rd owner.
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101143816
ConditionGood to Excellent Condition.
Transmission3 Speed Automatic
Custom ColorKhaki Metallic (Factory Color Code BL)
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
As the inventors of Agreed Value coverage, we understand the special nature of protecting a collectible vehicle. Every policy offers Agreed Value, Unlimited Mileage, No Deductible, Towing and Labor, Spare Parts Coverage and the flexibility of using the Repair Shop of Your Choice. Whether insuring a priceless historical vehicle or a weekend cruiser, no one knows more about insuring collector cars then Grundy. www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now