1988 Chevrolet Blazer 4WD 2-Door
Truck Car for sale in Fullerton, California 92833
The Dodge Li'l Red Express set a standard on how to make a great performance truck. All Dodge Li'l Red Express trucks came from the factory painted in Bright Canyon Red in 1978 and Medium Canyon Red in 1979. Every Li'l Red Express was a regular cab Adventurer with a stepside bed.
Classic vintage Chevrolet pickup trucks are receiving growing interest among car enthusiasts. The most collectible muscle cars are numbers-matching survivors; the most sought-after vintage trucks are full custom builds.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
Classic Car Overview
1988 Chevrolet Blazer 4WD 2-Door $14,000
350 small block, fun as hell to drive softopper Included new about $900, 12' Lift, a few blemishes, cold A/C. 120k Original Miles 50k on current motor. The truck runs great.
I’ll try to list anything wrong with it I can think of
- I would change the radio face peace the electronic Connection isn’t strong anymore it cuts out but still works.
- there is a small dent in the passenger door lower side, it may be sucked out by professional, hard to see.
- a few chips nothing major nothing in bad spots. One on the roof and one halfway inside the door.
- gas gauge works until about halfway. when it’s empty the gauge will be on half.
- since I’ve had the truck the power windows work but are a bit slow I’ve owned it about 4 years or so.
-cracked dashboard, but unless you're taking off the dash cover it's totally fine.
- passenger k5-logo fell off :(
If you're interested and wanna know more or see some undercarriage shots, maybe slide into my DM's ;)
All around it’s a great truck, great for off-roading or beach cruising with the soft top down. Just cruising around the tires are small enough it doesn’t make road noise. 35’s on Goodyear all terrains, eagle alloys.
1988 Chevrolet Blazer 4WD 2-Door Specifications
Classic Car ID101002958
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources