1987 Porsche 944 Turbo Coupe
Coupe Car for sale in Los gatos, California 95030
Los Gatos, CA 95030
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Overview
One-owner vehicle - I'm the original owner, selling my black 1987 Porsche 944 Turbo (951) 5-speed manual.
Purchased November 27th, 1987, at Newport Auto Center, in Newport Beach, CA - and I have all or most of the paperwork since then.
It's a California car, in excellent condition, and has been impeccably maintained for the past 32+ years.
Black, with Ivory leather interior.
All original, with the exception of:
- Upgraded (2018) Alpine 5-speaker audiophile sound system with subwoofer
- Upgraded chip, which adds roughly 40 horsepower (Still have original chip)
- Upgraded halogen headlights
- Upgraded genuine Porsche wheels with new (wider, low-profile) tires, 2017
- New hood shocks 2017
- New rear hatch shocks 2017
- New Full-Leather front seats, fully reupholstered, 2018
- New radiator 2018
- New head / valves 2018 (Photos available)
- New windshield washer jets 2018
- New driver's door handle / door lock 2018
- New LED dash lights 2018
- New leather shift boot, shift knob 2018
- New center console 2018
- New sunroof gears and mechanism 2018
- New door gaskets and rear-hatch seal 2018
- New rear carpet and floor mats 2019
- New steering column turn signal switch 2019
- New under-hood sound deadening 2019
- New original genuine Porsche painted center caps, 2019
- New battery, 2020
Sound system (2018):
- Alpine head unit: HD Radio, Satellite-ready, USB, Bluetooth
- Hertz class-D 5-channel 1000W subwoofer / power amp
- Morel, kicker speakers, JL Audio subwoofer
- 5-speed manual transmission, heavy-duty clutch
- Power windows, power driver's seat, power door locks
- Air conditioning, Cruise control
- Pop-up / removable power sunroof
- 203,300 miles
- Clean title, clean Carfax available
- Asking $26,250 (Or best offer)
- Excellent condition, no leaks, everything works, clean engine
- Air conditioner regularly serviced, works great.
- The dash has the typical aging cracks, now under a black dash carpet.
- The dash clock is blank
That's about it.
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101267411
ConditionVery Good to Excellent
Engine4 Cylinder Turbo
Transmission5 Speed Manual
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now