1961 Mercedes-Benz 190SL
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Overview
$150,000 - $175,000
- 1.9-liter, inline four-cylinder engine with Solex carburetors
- Four-speed manual transmission
- Beautifully restored example to factory specifications
- Odometer displays less than 31,000 miles; fully documented from new
- Originally purchased by Geraldine Lincoln Doolittle of Cheshire, CT; owned for 50 years
- Interior features a VDO dash clock, and a Becker Mexico radio
- Accompanied by owners manuals, service policy, and tool roll
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/fl19.
Classic Car ID101092002
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info