1993 GMC Typhoon
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Overview
$20,000 - $25,000
- Offered from the Retro Motors Collection
- 280 hp, 4.3-liter turbocharged V-6 engine
- Automatic transmission; all-wheel-drive
- Capable of 0-60 in an impressive 5.3-seconds
- Air conditioning; power windows, locks, steering and brakes
- Retains factory radio with CD player
- Very nice original example; clean CARFAX
- One of 2,200 produced for 1993
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/fl19.
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101093014
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info