1987 Buick Regal Limited Coupe
Coupe Car for sale in Coventry, Rhode Island 02816
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
Classic Car Overview
1987 Buick Regal Limited Coupe $11,500
1 of 1035 made. Clean and rare 1987 Buick Regal Limited Turbo T with 87K original miles.
Factory Grey with Grey Leather interior. Extra padded vinyl roof, Factory G80 Posi rear, remote trunk release, PDL, PW, PS. Comes with all the original paperwork. Not a spec of rot or rust on the body. Tons of new parts and recent work over the years. Most modifications done for driving experience. I have a laundry list of work done (see below). Car is Sold with Bill Of Sale, Current RI Registration and RI Notarized Registration that serves as a title due to RI being a non title state.
The car has had the following new parts back in 2011-2012 time frame:
- All brake, fuel, trans and turbo oil feed lines were replaced with factory pre bent style units from Inline Tube.
- New correct Turbo baffled fuel tank and sending unit
- Walbro 340 fuel pump, in tank filter and inline filter
- Front and rear brakes completely gone through including calipers and wheel cylinders
- New B.F. Goodrich radial TA 225/60-15 tires
- New polyurethane body mounts (originals were dry cracked and collapsed)
- New windshield due to a stone bruise. (no rot around the windshield at all)
- Kenne Bell Stainless cat back exhaust with turbo mufflers
- Original Catalytic converter is in place.
- Caspers Hot Wire Fuel Pump Kit
- Added a scanmaster 2.1
- New Alradco Alluminum radiator
- LT1 MAF and Maf Translator 2
- Replaced the turbo back to a stock turbo from a 37k Grand National
- 8" Cold Air Filter and chrome intake pipe
- RJC Boost Controller
- Caspers Headlight Harness
- 237 Fuel Pressure Regulator to up pressure a little
- Newer GM AM/FM Cassette Monsoon Radio and upgraded the 4x10s in the rear deck
In August of 2015 I had Bison Performance in CT do the following:
- Rear Main Seal Replaced
- New 100lb valve springs installed
- Timing chain replaced
- Roller cam button replaced
- 36lb Injectors installed
- New Crank Sensors
- New Spark plugs (CR43ts)
- Turbo Tweaks 5.7 Chip to match the injectors.
Summer of 2017:
- Full Vacuum Brake Conversion with correct pedal, new booster, new master,
- EBC Slotted front rotors, EBC red stuff pads.
- New Prop Valve, new Master to Prop Valve Lines.
- Stainless steel brake hoses all around.
Just this month:
- Replaced the cracked original rear fillers with Spoolfools 1pc fiberglass replica. Paint matched to the car.
- While there I replaced the two chrome bumperettes on the rear and a new rubber.
- With the ac original and non functional the last few years, i have also gone and replaced the Compressor, accumulator/dryer, orifice tube, and related switches with all ac-delco NEW R134a compatible parts. Charged, leak tested and now blows nice and cold again.
1987 Buick Regal Limited Coupe Specifications
Classic Car ID100971304
ConditionReady to Drive!
- Purchase The AutoCheck Vehicle History Report
Trim Body Style
Engine6 Cylinder Turbo
Transmission4 Speed Automatic w/ Overdrive
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources