1986 Suzuki Samurai 4WD Soft Top
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Overview
A Survivor's Story:
- This Samurai boasts a brand new metallic silver paint job that sparkles.
- The interior has been completed cleaned, primered and coated.
- The undercarriage has been cleaned and coated with rubberized paint, offering an extra layer of protection for the years to come.
- When the weather turns, our brand new fully enclosed black soft top keeps you snug and dry.
- Inside, we've installed new custom wonderfully comfortable two-tone Corbeau seats .
- The custom-fit interior floor mats offer an extra layer of protection, and the details matter, so we've upgraded the side and rear view mirrors, sun visors, ABS door panels, door hardware, and rubber window and door seals for a complete interior refresh including a new windscreen.
Attention to Detail:
- Your safety is our priority, and that's why we've replaced the safety belts and gear knobs to ensure that they still serve their purpose.
- You'll also find a new control panel, a steering column flasher, and a light unit that have all played their part in the journey.
- The doors and tailgate now boast new rubber seals and new hinges, ensuring they hold strong even after all the adventures they've witnessed.
- Our Samurai features a new front grille that gives it a touch of personality.
- Both front and rear bumpers are brand new, adding a touch of robustness to the overall look.
- We've also added front and rear LED indicator lights and LED headlights, ensuring that it's prepared for the modern world, even if it retains the rugged charm of the past.
- No adventure is complete without a reliable engine. This Samurai has been treated to a comprehensive engine tune and compression test to ensure it's ready for the next chapter.
- We've installed a new battery, carburetor, rotor cap, rotor, points, condenser, spark plug wires, spark plugs, thermostat, radiator cap, fan belts, air filter, coil, catalytic converter, exhaust flange gaskets, and even a custom Ahuga horn for a unique touch.
Ready for the Road Less Traveled:
- With new front brake rotors and disc pads, rear brake inspection and cleaning, and a fresh set of front and rear shock absorbers, this Samurai is a reliable companion for your adventures, both on and off the road.
- A new steering control shock absorber ensures precise handling and control.
Miles of Stories:
- The five steel wheel rims have been cleaned and painted, and they come with ruggedly good tires and black chrome wheel studs.
- The engine and differential oil have been changed, and the cooling system has been thoroughly flushed, ensuring your Samurai is ready for many more miles of adventure.
This 1986 Suzuki Samurai is more than just a classic; it's a testament to a life well-lived. With its unique character, history, and all these upgrades, it's a one-of-a-kind companion for those who appreciate the charm of a seasoned traveler. Don't miss your chance to own this Suzuki Samurai with stories to share. Contact us today to make this beauty yours!
- Classic Car ID101959052
- Stock NumberN/A
- CategoryImport Classics
- Body StyleSuv
- Mileage68,768 miles
- Engine4 Cylinder
- ConditionVery Good
- Drivetrain4 wheel drive
- Transmission5 Speed Shiftable
- Exterior ColorSilver
- Custom ColorMetallic Silver
- Interior ColorBlack
- Seat ColorGrey / Black
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Digital AutoFi Makes Financing Easy for Exotic, Classic, and Collectible Cars. We offer Tailored Auto Loans, Multiple Programs for All Types of Credit, Hassle-Free Registration Process, Insurance Assistance Included, Seamless Purchasing Experience, from Dream to Drive-Off! Apply Online Now or Call our Team at 646-893-5200. Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
J.J. Best Insurance Agency, 888.423.7846, a premier and independent insurance provider specializing in collector car insurance. J.J. Best Insurance Agency partners with the oldest and largest collector car financier, J.J. BEST BANC & CO. Call or email, email@example.com or, visit www.jjbestinsurance.com to get insurance for your dream car! Get Quotes Now