1986 Mercedes-Benz 560SL
Convertible Car for sale in San Francisco, California 94133
San Francisco, CA
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 872-1965Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
Classic Car Overview
1986 Mercedes-Benz 560SL $16,900
Meet Anne Robinson. She is a white 1986 Mercedes SL560 and she is for sale. Here are a few things you should know about her
- My grandfather bought this car new in 1986 and it was kept garaged in Southern California until 2015 when he gave her to me. For the last two years, I have kept her under a cover at my apartment in the Bay Area.
- Single family car + always lived in California
- Original California License plates
- She has never been in any accidents nor is there any rust
- In the last year, I have installed a new ignition control unit, replaced the alternator, and installed a new battery. I also just had the wheels refurbished so they look like new
- Interior is original, clean, and overall in good shape
And most importantly, she drives beautifully---especially along the coastline.
She also has:
- A custom-fit soft cover
- A rolling stand for when you pull the hard top off
- All the original paperwork including the owners manual, original maintenance booklet, and a Vintage Mercedes Benz Dealer Directory form
Because I believe in full transparency, here are a couple things you should know about if you are considering buying her:
- Brown soft top is over 30-years old and while functional, could honestly use replacing
- Radio does not work and anyone looking to bring it back to life would need to get the antenna fixed
- I have already had my mechanic Pierson run a full buyers inspection report and have copies of all the maintenance records since 2015
This is a great car. She is fun to drive, a joy to own, and beautiful with her top on or off. I have loved having her and am looking to find someone who will enjoy owning her as much as my grandfather and I have.
If you are interested in learning more, please reach out!
Excellent Interior, Non-Smoker, Well maintained
1986 Mercedes-Benz 560SL Specifications
Classic Car ID101025542
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources