1986 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD Regular Cab
The Dodge Li'l Red Express set a standard on how to make a great performance truck. All Dodge Li'l Red Express trucks came from the factory painted in Bright Canyon Red in 1978 and Medium Canyon Red in 1979. Every Li'l Red Express was a regular cab Adventurer with a stepside bed.
Classic vintage Chevrolet pickup trucks are receiving growing interest among car enthusiasts. The most collectible muscle cars are numbers-matching survivors; the most sought-after vintage trucks are full custom builds.
Classic Car Overview
- 1986 GMC 1500 "SIERRA" Luxury Trim Short Bed Pickup
- Beautiful in Black!! Black Vinyl Interior, New Paint!! She's Standing Tall !! With a Sassy Stance!
- 5.0L Chevrolet V8 with 5-Speed Manual Transmission.It's a rocket!!
- Rallye Wheels with new Raised White Letter Radials.
- Loaded with Options: Air Conditioned, Sony CD Premium Sound Stereo with Remote.
- Power Steering, Power Disc Brakes, Tow Package, Hyraulic Lift
- Dual Flowmaster Exhaust
- Complete Restoration!! Beautiful Truck! Timeless! Investment Quality.
- Priced to Sell $19,900. Humpty Dumpty's Classics / Sarasota, FL (941) 923-6430
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID100977732
Transmission5 Speed Manual
Custom ColorBlack Vinyl Interior Super Clean
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info