1986 Chevrolet Camaro Berlinetta Coupe
Coupe Car for sale in Dallas, Texas 75206
Dallas, TX 75206
With all the hoopla surrounding the new Camaro 1LE, let's look back at the original.
The story of the ZL1 Camaro, fitted with that rarest of the rare, all-aluminum 427 big-block V-8, is one that has often been told: How only 69 were made, how they exploited the GM option-ordering system, and how they've become the Camaro guy's ultimate Camaro.
Classic Car Overview
This car has been in my family since 1992. It has spent the majority of its life in a garage. It was my father's weekend cruiser but has not been seeing much use in recent years. I still take it out from time to time when the weather is nice but it does not go out in wet or rainy conditions. Below is a list of details about the car. I am happy to answer any additional questions about the vehicle as well.
Camaro Quirks and Features:
GM's Unique TWO key system
Tricolor Front Chevrolet badge
Double fog light package
Gold wheels with black center caps
American built V8 (305ci)
Gold detail in taillights
Overhead storage pouch
Center lever emergency brake
Power adjustable driver seat
Tilt column steering wheel
Pod mounted controls on either side of steering wheel
Skinny accelerator pedal
Wide brake pedal
Oil pressure gauge
Coolant temp gauge
Battery voltage gauge
Brilliant red interior
Body by Fisher, heritage coachbuilders
T-top storage case in rear hatch area
Locking storage compartment over driver rear wheel well
1. Soft-Close latch on rear hatch requires manual activation to close about 50% of the time.
2. Heater switch or heater duct baffle actuator does not function.
3. Wiper and washer switches work intermittently.
4. Fog lamp switch or circuit does not function.
5. Despite continuous adequate pressure reading on oil pressure gauge, oil pressure warning light occasionally flickers when accelerating.
6. Left control-arm bushing squeaks.
7. Refrigerant leaks from A/C system.
8. Door lock/unlock solenoid on passenger door does not function.
9. Window-regulator motors run slowly.
10. T-top seals leak.
11. Tape deck and antenna regulator do not function.
12. Plastic around lock hole for rear storage compartment lock is broken.
13. Driver-side door sags; requires extra force to close securely.
14. Cruise control functions intermittently.
T-top carrier (2)
Rear deck tonneau cover (2)
Wheel center caps (8)
Dunlop tire with <1,000 miles
FlowMaster 650 CFM muffler with <200 miles
Light / turn-signal control module
Black stainless headers
Tornado carburetor insert
3.5mm aux cable for radio
New gas cap
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101443710
CategoryMuscle & Pony Cars
ConditionReady to drive
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now