1985 Toyota Land Cruiser
SUV Car for sale by Timeless Auto Sales in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania 18709
Timeless Auto Sales
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 872-1965Click here ›
Classic Car Overview
1985 Toyota Land Cruiser $17,900
PRESENTED BY CLASSIC CARS CONNECT!
1985 Toyota Land Cruiser (FJ60) - $17,900
Location: Irmo SC 29063
Contact: Bob 803-315-7129
Owned since since almost new - I bought it when it had 15K miles in 1987. It's been a great truck but I need to make room at the house. Here's the main things that have been done to it.
• Replaced engine w/ GM 5.3L Vortec V8 and 4L60E automatic transmission ($14K modification)...unsure of exact mileage on it but probably 100K by now. Overall the truck has just under 300K miles on it but there's no rust and it's never been in an accident.
• Transmission cooler
• All new exhaust w/new catalytic converter
• Optima red batter (verify)
• K&N filter
• All new brakes throughout
• New heater core
• Replaced gas tank and fuel pump
• New draglink and tie rods
• New paint job
• Old Man Emu Lift - new shocks, leaf springs, etc.
• New Tires/Rims (size = 33x12.5 tires / wheels are 15x8)
• Custom wood panels in the rear for speakers/amp - note that there is no radio in the truck anymore. So the new owner would need to pick out and install whatever he/she wanted
• New Tuffy (Deluxe Stereo Security Console) center console box
• New windshield
1985 Toyota Land Cruiser Specifications
Classic Car ID100944810
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorDark Blue
Dealer Vehicles View all 1102 Cars For Sale ›
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources