1985 Ford Mustang LX V8 Coupe
Coupe Car for sale by PC Investments in Sherman, Texas 75092
Mustang's third body style emerges. The success of the original Mustang established the brand as the coming of age vehicle for America. Timing was everything and Ford hit a home run when they revealed the Mustang to the public on April 17, 1964.
The Shelby GT350 wasn't the only high-performance Mustang available if you wanted a fast pony.
Classic Car Overview
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.• Contact us at 903-820-1019.• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to firstname.lastname@example.org.• For financing contact www.jjbest.com• Shipping is available (call for quote).
Exterior:• Complete take apart nut and bolt restoration done 5 years ago.
• Solid body with very nice code: "2E" Canyon Red paint. • Factory 15" "10 Hole" Wheels with 245/60-15 tires.• All factory markings were photographed prior to restoration and replaced during the process.
• No rust issues and is very clean underneath.
Interior:• Original code: "A" Charcoal interior. • Seats were recovered in original NOS fabric.
• Bucket seats / center console. • Manual windows.
• Manual locks.
• Factory AM/FM radio.
Mechanical:• Brand new 302 motor was built with all Brand New Ford parts.• Ford 302 Block..• GT-40p Heads.
• NOS stock HO camshaft.
• Pro Forged pistons
• Crane roller rockers
• Edelbrock performer EGR intake
• Stock Carburetor.• 5 Speed manual transmission.• 10.5" Clutch.
• Power steering / Power brakes (front discs).• Stainless headers and H-Pipe.• Stock Catalytic converter and mufflers.• Ford racing spring kit.
• Factory 3.08 gear ratio.
• Factory AC delete.
Miscellaneous:• 42K Actual miles (carfax verified) • Clean Carfax / No accidents.• Marti Report.
• Very clean Mustang / Runs and drives excellent. Disclaimer:• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101544374
Drivetrain2 wheel drive
Custom ColorCanyon Red
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now