1985 Ford F150 2WD SuperCab
Truck Car for sale in Jupiter, Florida 33458
The Dodge Li'l Red Express set a standard on how to make a great performance truck. All Dodge Li'l Red Express trucks came from the factory painted in Bright Canyon Red in 1978 and Medium Canyon Red in 1979. Every Li'l Red Express was a regular cab Adventurer with a stepside bed.
Classic vintage Chevrolet pickup trucks are receiving growing interest among car enthusiasts. The most collectible muscle cars are numbers-matching survivors; the most sought-after vintage trucks are full custom builds.
Classic Car Overview
For sale 1 x 1985 Ford F150, 351W, C6 automatic. This is a survivor truck that is in the factory Wimbledon white color with a factory blue interior.
The paint has a nice patina on the hood and tops of the front fenders, while the rest of the truck is shiny, clean factory paint. The tailgate has a slight outward bow to it but it is the original tailgate.
The frame is solid as is the rest of the truck.
I no longer have room for the truck and so, it needs to be sold.
The truck has numerous new parts (less than 60 miles of use) including:
- 6" Rough Country suspension lift (shocks, springs & brackets)
- 33x12.5x15 BFGoodrich All Terrains
- 15x10 Pro Comp Rims
- New A/C system (compressor, freezer/drier, hoses, fan) - blows ice cold
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Aluminum cylinder heads
- Edelbrock RPM Air-Gap Manifold
- New roller tip rockers
- New Edelbrock AVS 650 cfm carburetor
- New plugs
- New wires
- New distributor cap
- New Rotor button
- New, 4 core aluminum radiator
- New starter motor
- New aluminum deep sump for transmission
- New trans oil (full system flush)
- New front brakes (calipers, pads, rotors)
- New Hedman headers
- New dual exhaust system with new mufflers
- New battery
- Interior cab is fully sound deadened using X-Mat
- New headliner
- All interior trim pieces cleaned and re-dyed
- New carpet
- New Kenwood CD/Radio incl. bluetooth and HD radio
- New Polk Audio front speakers and powered, 8" sub woofer (all new wiring as well)
- New Grant wood rim steering wheel
- New 5" Monster tach
- New Class 5 hitch
TERMS OF SALE: Sold in as-is condition with all faults if any. Vehicle is located in South Florida and has antique plates and title is in hand. Buyer must arrange their own transportation at their own cost. Transportation is not included in the sale price. Vehicle will not be loaded until payment is confirmed and made in full. All sales final with no returns.
Please call for details or if you have any questions - 561 445 3517.
Classic Car ID101224228
Transmission3 Speed Automatic
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now