1984 Jeep CJ 7
Private SellerClick for Phone ›
We’ve picked 11 classics, built between 1965 and 1998 that we feel offer a great blend of style, individuality, performance and some cases,...
In just a few short years, Walter P. Chrysler took his company from an unknown automotive manufacturer to fourth in the industry, with...
Classic Car Overview
- Chevy 4 Bold Main 350 V8 (~1985) w/Edelbrock Performer Heads 6089 & Harland Sharp Aluminum Heavy Duty Roller Rockers - GM Turbo Hydromatic 350 automatic Transmission - Dana 300 Transfer Case (1980~3-1/2 rear output housing assy.) - Dana 30 Front Axle (27 spline front axle shaft w/Revolution 4.88 gears) - Ford 9 Inch Rear Axle w/Strange Nodular Iron 3rd Member - Moser 31 spline rear axle shaft w/ Revolution 4.88s gears) - ARB Air Lockers® Front & Rear - Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust with Flomaster Muffler - ARB High Performance Twin On-board Compressor
Suspension and Tires:
- Reverse Shackle Modification - 4" Lift Pro Comp Leaf Springs with Rancho Shocks - 35" Mickey Thompson MTZ P3 - 15x10 Eagle Alloy Wheels
- Custom Roll Cage - Rock Hard Mid Width Legendary Front Bumper w/Straight Up Hoop - Rock Hard Patriot Series Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier & Tank Mount - Rock Hard Patriot Series Rocker Guards w/Tube Sliders - Rock Hard Steering Box Skid Plate - Barnes 4WD Custom Fabrication Skid Plate (Oil Pan & Transfer Case) - ARB Dana 30 Heavy Duty Differential Cover
- WARN ZEON 10-S 10,000LB Winch
- European Headlamps
Electronics and Comms:
- Switch Pros 9100 Switch Panel with 67 Designs Carbon Fiber Holder - Cobra CB Radio
A couple gauges on the dash don't work per the norm for Jeeps of this vintage. I can't guarantee the mileage as the dash only showed a 2,000 on it when I bought it. There are some paint chips as expected and rear quarter panels have been touched by the 35" tires (pictures included), however this is not a trailer queen. This is a real deal capable rock crawler with the badges to prove it and the right amount of TLC to keep it beautiful. Always turning the heads of JK and JL owners as you pass them on trail.
- Classic Car ID101847902
- Stock NumberN/A
- CategoryAmerican Classics
- Body StyleSuv
- Mileage5,000 miles
- Engine8 Cylinder
- ConditionVery Good
- Drivetrain4 wheel drive
- Suspension4" Lift Pro Comp Leaf Springs with Rancho Shocks
- Transmission3 Speed Automatic
- Exterior ColorRed
- Interior ColorBlack
- Seat ColorSaddle Tan
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
J.J. BEST BANC & CO., is the largest lender of its type in the country -- providing financing for collector cars. J.J. Best offers low rates, long terms, and no prepayment penalties. Visit our website at www.jjbest.com or call 800.USA.1965 to receive a quick approval. Need to refinance or insurance? We can help you with that too! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now