1984 Jeep CJ 7
SUV Car for sale in Ormond Beach, Florida 32174
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Overview
This Jeep is the exact replica of the new 1984 as shown in the JEEP brochure indicated in the picture attached. (I will provide this framed brochure along with the Jeep.) There are original and additional new parts not shown in the pictures that will also be included with the sale.
I receive many compliments on the originality, clean, new look along with the original equipment....I also have the original seats that have been recovered with new material back to the original style.
Here is the list of upgrades and restorations accomplished over the 5 enjoyable years I have owned this Classic, authentic Jeep CJ7 Laredo:
- Panasonic Bluetooth Digital Stereo
- 4 Marine Grade Infinity Speakers (2 Front, 2 Rear)
- 2 In dash speakers
- 6 Speakers total
- Tuffy Locked Center Console with cushioned arm rest and adjustable cup holders
- Large Tuffy rear lockbock accessable at the rear gate
- ARVIL Alarm System with remote, siren and motion detection
- New Best Top Driver and Passenger Seats
- Jeep Branded Front, Center and Rear Floor Mats
- New black carpet throughout (Never wet)
- Original Laredo Logo on Glovebox
- Black Smittybuilt CJ7 Safari Doors
- Interior Light (Strapped to Roll Bar)
- Padded Roll Bar Cover with zipper
- Smittybuilt Black Nerf Bars
- Smittybuilt Rear Dual Tube Bumper
- Class II Hitch
- New Best Top Soft Top and Doors
- Two Bimini Tops (Smittybuilt)
- Locking Gas Cap
- 5 Original Rims with center caps in great condition, (a few small blemishes as expected for the age)
- Hood Latch Lock with key
- Replaced silver radio antenna with black
- Various CJ and JEEP Decals
- Matching trim paint to decal color
- Two New Side Mirrors
- Wide Angle Mirrors for better blind spot visibility
- Replaced Rear Brake and Turn Signal Lights with Bright LED
- New Brake Cylinder and Fluid Reservoir
- Weber Carburetor Kit (Back up filter and frame included)
- Carburetor Pressure Gauge
- New Exhaust system installed
- Aluminum and Chrome Exhaust Tip
- Power Cut Off Switch with Two Keys
- New Interstate Battery (2 years left on warranty)
- Replaced power steering gear box
- Replaced Engine Head Gaskets and Cover
- New Clutch Master and Slave
- Installed Clear In Line Gas Filter
- Replaced GasTank
- All Lights, Turn Signals and Gauges work and in great shape
- Bimini Top
- New Sealed Hood Hardware
- Replacement Weber Carburetor Filter
- Two Rear Tail Light Protectors
- Original Tail Light Housings
- New Headlamp Switch
- New Chrome Steering Wheel Trim
- New Black Steering Wheel Trim
- New Sealed Black Dashboard Trim Kit
- Complete Vehicle Cover (Grey Case in Picture
- Two Authentic Jeep CJ Wheel Caps (1) Rear, (1) Front
The Jeep has been pampered by the owner, never in sand, rain or rough terrain 4 wheeling. In addition, the jeep has been maintained by a very knowledgeable and experienced Jeep service manager for a local dealership that manages multiple restorations for numerous new and classic jeep clients.
The pictures really don't do this Jeep and the colors justice; It needs to be seen in person to be fully appreciated. The body, panels, and floors are all solid originals.
The Jeep will continue to be stored in my garage until the completion of the transaction.
The Jeep will be sold with a clear FL title and executed AS IS, NO WARRANTIES, Bill of Sale.
This Jeep must be picked-up in Florida or the buyer must arrange/pay for the shipping.
ALL PAYMENTS MUST CLEAR OR CASH PROVIDED PLUS Bill of Sale and DMV Ownership Transfer Form SIGNED BEFORE SHIPPING OR DELIVERY IN PERSON. Title will be signed and give to the buyer or transfer company upon full payment and notarized signature of the documents above.
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101086815
Transmission4 Speed Manual
Custom ColorReplicated original logos and decals
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
As the inventors of Agreed Value coverage, we understand the special nature of protecting a collectible vehicle. Every policy offers Agreed Value, Unlimited Mileage, No Deductible, Towing and Labor, Spare Parts Coverage and the flexibility of using the Repair Shop of Your Choice. Whether insuring a priceless historical vehicle or a weekend cruiser, no one knows more about insuring collector cars then Grundy. www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now