1984 Datsun 300ZX
Coupe Car for sale in Charlotte, North Carolina 28223
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Overview
1984 300zx N/A (Z31)
Runs like a top It has T-tops and the sought after digital “Star Wars” dash. 5-Speed Manual (Extremely fun and smooth) Clean title Daily Driver
The 1984 Datsun 300ZX was the first big change in the Z line up with an all new totally different body and engine. It was the first time the name Nissan was ever used. Also, it sold for roughly $20,000 new and has the original options list included with the car.
- Fuel Pressure regulator
- Fuel Pump
- Tires (maybe 5k on them)
- CrankShaft Angle Sensor
- Plugs & Wires
- Battery Fusible Link (it is the hard to find OEM)
- Ignition Coil Skunk 2 Racing Shift Knob
- Exhaust (loud but not obnoxious)
- Mass Air Flow Sensor
- K&N cold air intake
- Dual electric radiator fans
- Timing belt
- LED headlights
- Clutch slave cylinder
- Heater core (very expensive replacement)(includes a coolant flush)
- Pretty sure that the Fuel Injectors were replaced by a PO
Very reliable for being 35 years old.
Things to know:
- The radio does not work but it still has the original one. (I use a portable speaker connected to my phone)
- The A/C has a leak so I disconnected it, just needs the low side hose replaced or repaired.
- There are a couple of small rust spots (pictured) and some scratches on the hood.
- The rear carpet could be better (I cover it up with a blanket)
- Doesn’t need to be state inspected due to being 35 years old (At least in NC)
Vehicle History Report
Classic Car ID101209255
Transmission5 Speed Manual
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now