1983 Datsun 280ZX
Hatchback Car for sale in Dublin, Ohio 43016
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now ›
Classic Car Overview
1983 Datsun 280ZX $22,500
This car is a time capsule. Less than 30,000 miles on the
odometer, and you can tell as soon as you look at it. Drives perfect,
starts up immediately. Completely unrestored - original everything.
Beautiful graphite gray exterior with a light grey leather interior. The
240s and 260s have skyrocketed in value, and the 280s are next. I'd
keep it and let it appreciate, but I'm out of room!
- I purchased from the guy that owned the car since 1984 - he bought it when it was 1 year old with 2500 miles on it. He changed the oil, filters and plugs every year regardless of miles.
- Car was stored year-round in a garage - never seen rain or snow
- NO rust. Most of the Zs you'll find have major rust problems. Not this one.
Specific features (pretty sure the car has every option available in that year):
- 5 speed manual transmission
- T-tops - seals are perfect. The previous owner claims that I was the first person to open them since 1984.
- Leather seats
- Voice prompts ("door is open")
- cruise control
- power windows/doors
- heated mirrors
- power mirrors
- digital dash
- front air dam and headlight covers were dealer installed
The only "bad" things:
- Did not come with the original floor mats - I purchased some aftermarket ones that match almost perfectly
- there is a nickel-sized ding on the right fender. I'm sure a body shop could pop it out, but I wanted to leave the car exactly as I found it.
- There are a handful of tiny nicks and scratches in the paint - I'm sure most could be buffed out. Extremely minor for original paint.
- There is a minor wear spot on the driver's seat
Again, I'm not in a hurry to sell, as the values are only going up. $22,500 and you'll have one of the best examples of these cars left anywhere. Check the web - most of these cars have well over 100k miles and have been driven into the ground.
1983 Datsun 280ZX Specifications
Classic Car ID100880859
Trim Body Style
Engine6 Cylinder Turbo
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources