1982 Jeep Scrambler
SUV Car for sale in Stanwood, Washington 98292
From around 1956 until the mid 1980s, Dodge, Plymouth and even Chrysler squads were the most ubiquitous police cars in North America. In fact, the biggest department, the NYPD, used Plymouth and Dodge squads almost exclusively until the rear-drive M body car was finally axed in 1989.
The no-frills Savoy two-door sedan was home to another engine of considerable repute, the infamous 413 Max Wedge, a Super Stock monster block Chrysler introduced in the spring of 1962.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now ›
Classic Car Overview
1982 Jeep Scrambler $12,999
A real head turner. I receive compliments every time I take it out. It's mostly garaged during my ownerships entirety, with only 5-7k miles in 4 years of ownership. Mostly pavement pounded and very little off-road. I used it to get to camp spots I couldn't get to in car.
Why I'm getting rid of it: I rarely use it as it doesn't accommodate my new family. I bought a truck instead, so I'm not looking to trade for anything larger. Unfortunately my truck isn't even close to as capable as this jeep, but it will suffice. I need the room and don't need the jeep sitting around and not being used. It's fully paid off, so title in hand.
1982 Jeep Scrambler Features:
- 114k miles on jeep, engine mileage unknown
- No mechanical issues
- Engine and transmission came out of a 1989 Chevy Suburban
- Chevy 350 motor
- Converted to automatic with ratchet shifter
- 33" tires on 15" rims
- Custom 4" exhaust
- Rock sliders all around
- Custom steel bumpers
- Differentials are locked and clocked (Rear: Dana 60, Front: Dana 44)
- Dana 300 transfer case
- ARB Differential covers
- Powder coated roll cage that runs under driver and passenger seats
- 6000lb Warn winch
- Mastercraft 5 point suspension seats
- CB with firestik antenna
- Comes with Tire rack (not mounted)
- I have and tow kit, so you can easily pull the jeep with another vehicle
- No roof - I sold it a few years back. I have a bikini top for it, but you will need to get it customized at a canvas shop, so it will fit over the roll cage.
- One door - It's a legit door from an older CJ. I have the receipt, so you can track another down of the same year. I'm pretty sure these are all modular.
- Very minor damage to front passenger side fender. Due to it's neglect, the dent hasn't been pulled out yet, but it's very minor and can be mostly fixed by anyone.
- Light scratch on passenger side (more of a rub to only the paint).
1982 Jeep Scrambler Specifications
Classic Car ID100773704
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources