1980 Porsche 911 SC Coupe
Coupe Car for sale in Highland Village, Texas 75077
Highland Village, TX
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
Classic Car Overview
1980 Porsche 911 SC Coupe $69,000
- 1 of 400 Weissach Limited Edition models and 1 of 200 in Black Metallic, the other twohundred were Platinum metallic
- 52,291 Original miles
- Original paint, numbers matching on everything!
- Tires are new original size Perralli Tires
- Wheels are PERFECT - No curb rash, scratches, nicks, or dents
- NO oil leaks
- AllMaintenance up-to-date
- Recent oil change
- Alignment dead on, no pulling, steering wheel sits straight
- Exterior is 9.7 out of 10-one very light scratch on rear wing (could be wet sanded and buffed out) shown in picture number 22, one scratch on rear under valance which would need touch up paint shown in picture 23, and light rock chips on lower rockers of both sidesprimarily behind the tire area shown in picture 24 (last picture)
- Interioris 9.8 out of 10- Dash board shows a littlewaffling or wavy as most of these older models do, however there are NO cracks. The carpet is near perfect showing only very light-to-no wear. NO CRACKS, RIPS, OR TEARS IN THE LEATHER.
- Engine has had all updates and oil bypass pipes installed
- Everything worksproperly except the A/C. It worked excellent until a recent oil change where the A/C hose was loosened to get the oil filter off (Shown in last picture). You can see how close it is to the oil filter. This is not an issue of anything else, there were no leaks until this hose was loosened.
- The power antenna works perfectly going all the way up and down on its own
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity, literature, original spare, original tool kit, original manual, original warranty book, Weissach Brochure, and maintenance records
- Production Completion Date 06/01/1980
1980 Porsche 911 SC Coupe Specifications
Classic Car ID101006208
Trim Body Style
Transmission5 Speed Manual
Custom Exterior ColorBlack Metallic
Seat ColorDoric Grey Leather
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources