1980 Porsche 911 SC Coupe
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Overview
- 1 of 408 Weissach Limited Edition models and 1 of 204 in Black Metallic, the other two hundred were Platinum metallic
- All Original
- 52,291 Original miles
- Original paint, numbers matching on everything!
- Tires are new original size Perralli Tires
- Wheels are PERFECT - No curb rash, scratches, nicks, or dents
- NO oil leaks
- All Maintenance up-to-date
- Recent oil change
- Recent OEM Motor Mounts replaced
- Alignment dead on, no pulling, steering wheel sits straight
- Exterior is 9.7 out of 10-one very light scratch on rear wing (could be wet sanded and buffed out) shown in picture number 22, one scratch on rear under valance which would need touch up paint shown in picture 23, and light rock chips on lower rockers of both sides primarily behind the tire area shown in picture 24 (last picture)
- Interior is 9.8 out of 10- Dash board shows a little waffling or wavy as most of these older models do, however there are NO cracks. The carpet is near perfect showing only very light-to-no wear. NO CRACKS, RIPS, OR TEARS IN THE LEATHER.
- Engine has had all updates and oil bypass pipes installed
- EVERYTHING works properly INCLUDING the A/C. The A/C does have R134a and blows COLD
- The power antenna works perfectly going all the way up and down on its own
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity, literature, original spare, original tool kit, original manual, original warranty book, Weissach Brochure, and maintenance records
- Production Completion Date 06/01/1980
Classic Car ID101006208
Transmission5 Speed Manual
Custom ColorBlack Metallic
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info