1980 MG MGB
Convertible Car for sale in Denver, Colorado 80212
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Overview
I am selling my 1980 MGB LE. I have owned it since 2013 and driven it maybe 1,500 miles. This car has been exclusively and regularly serviced at SportsCar Craftsman in Arvada. The car was garage kept for my 7 years of ownership. This car is a blast to drive and has always starts (unlike some MGs) and never failed me mechanically. Below are the specs:
- VIN: GVVDJ2AG521313
- 113,000 miles; 1798 cc 4-cylinder
- 4-speed with manual overdrive transmission – this thing can get up to 75 mph no problem.
- New top (March 2020).
- New seats with embroidered MGB logo (I also have the rest of the new interior panels, they just need to be installed). Seat covers are from Moss Motors
- -Heater and fans work
- All idiot lights work, headlights, taillights as well as the horn
- USB enabled stereo installed in 2013 – works well
- A lot of mechanical upgrades from the previous owner (I can provide the list – brakes, exhaust, starter, catalytic converter, etc.)
- Dash is cracked and has a dash cap on it but you won’t notice because you’ll be enjoying the drive
- Tonneau cover
- Boot cover for convertible top
- Passed Colorado emissions on November 2, 2020
Serious inquires only. Please text with questions or to schedule and appointment. More pics/videos available upon request.
Classic Car ID101403350
Transmission4 Speed Automatic w/ Overdrive
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here