1980 Land Rover Series III
SUV Car for sale in Norfolk, Virginia 23518
If you're a fan of vintage Japanese cars, be sure to check out Nissan's online heritage site. There are tons of vintage Nissan pics and specs going all the way back to the 1920s. Each featured car or truck has relevant specs and a little "detail" tab that gives some background on that specific car.
The Volkswagen Kombi van reached iconic status, with even a school lunch box fashioned in its image. During those early years, the Volkswagen Microbus morphed into various forms. From a cargo carrier with no windows behind the driver's seat to a windowed passenger van with three rows of seats, the possibilities seemed endless.
Classic Car Overview
1980 Land Rover Santana Series III/88
• 87,902 Kilometers | 54,619 Miles
• Partial Frame-Off Restoration | Photos Provided
• Rebuilt engine - 2.25 Diesel Engine (2.25 L 62 hp (46 kW) In-Line 4 Cylinder Diesel)
a. Engine Overhaul
b. Fuel Pump Overhaul
c. Injectors Overhauled
d. New Battery
e. Engine Glow-Plug Heater Systems Inspected
• 4 Speed Manual Transmission | New Clutch
• 4-Wheel Drive with manual transfer case
• Braking system maintained & adjusted | New Brake Pads
• Mechanically & Electrically sorted; all working
• New paint | Professionally taken down and built back up
• Rover is finished in a classic Land Rover Bronze Green which is in pristine condition and shines superbly. Body trim is excellent and in original silver
• The body is in perfect condition with no damage
• Stock wheels with new tires
• New Exmore Trim Canvas Soft top and Frame fitted
• The cabin is impeccable and has had the seats rebolstered with new seat vinyl.
Overall an excellent example of a Land Rover Santana Series 3 88.
This Land Rover Santana was inspected in country of origin by Oceanview Classic Vehicles.
Oceanview Classic Vehicles - Come take a look!
Oceanview Classics – We are passionate adventure enthusiasts. Build/Find Classic Land Rover Series, Land Rover Defender 90 | 110, Toyota Land Cruiser. (ovclassics.com)
***Oceanview Classic Vehicles is a Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in:
• Classic Vehicle Sales
• Classic Vehicle Consultancy
• Classic Vehicle Brokerage
• Classic Vehicle Importing & Exporting Services
Car Brokerage & Consulting Services:
The Car Market is a fickle and difficult place, rife with disingenuous cars on offer. We offer our years of experience, contacts & expertise to help our clients navigate and qualify potential purchases.
Our Brokerage Purchase Process:
• Research and shortlist selection, we research the market extensively and put together a shortlist of the best options.
• Qualifying the list, each car is vetted remotely to make sure everything is up to scratch.
• Physical Inspection with a Specialist Mechanic.
• Due Diligence & Paperwork.
• Preparation, Coordination & Management of Import | Customs Clearances | Fees Process
• Preparation, Coordination & Management of Transportation Services with Door – to – Door Delivery.
• Vehicle Preparation Service
Please contact me for any questions. Look forward to hearing from you.
Classic Car ID101454481
Drivetrain4 wheel drive
Transmission4 Speed Manual
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
JJ BEST BANC & CO, the leader in classic and collector car financing. Long terms, low rates, quick and easy approvals. J.J. Best offers financing for classic and collector vehicles from antique to modern. Let us help you drive your dream car today! Click or call 1-800-872-1965 to apply now! Click here
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now