1980 Chevrolet El Camino V8
Coupe Car for sale in Allen, Texas 75013
Up Close and Personal with Some Vintage Chicago Police Mopars
A Spartan 1962 Plymouth Savoy Gets a Shot of Power
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 872-1965Click here ›
Classic Car Overview
1980 Chevrolet El Camino V8 $12,900
For Sale, Original 1 owner 1980 Chevy El Camino.
bought this car brand new in 1980 and has been the only owner and driver of
this car. The car is gorgeous! I’m selling this car on behalf of my brother who
has no means to sell this car. The car is actually in my brothers possession near Stevens Point, WI. I live in the Dallas, TX area and like I said am selling the car on my brothers behalf.
For shipping quote purposes use zip-code 54407.
***** The paint on this El Camino is all original. It has not been repainted ! It's in perfect shape !!!!!! *****
The car is all original with the exception of the following:
· Installed Edelbrock SP2P 4 BBL manifold & Holley 4360 4 BBL Carb.
· Replaced factory timing gears & chain with Edelbrock double roller set.
· Replaced oil pump with Melling HV, HP pump
· Replaced oil pump driveshaft with Arp driveshaft
· Installed Crane adjustable vacuum advance & advance curve kit in distributor
· Replaced stock 2 row radiator with Modine 3 row
· Installed GM factory HD rear sway bar
· Replaced stock basic instrument cluster and radio with Deluxe cluster and AM/FGM cassette (GM Original)
· Replaced exhaust system from engine pipe rearward with 2 1/2” pipe.
· Installed complete GM factory cruise control.
· I have a Brand New never installed set of four GM trim rings and center caps with emblems. (will possibly include with the car)
I have all of the original parts which have been replaced and will come with the car when sold.
1980 Chevrolet El Camino V8 Specifications
Classic Car ID100870118
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources