1978 International Harvester Scout
Car for sale in Holland, Michigan 49424
The Dodge Li'l Red Express set a standard on how to make a great performance truck.
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now ›
Classic Car Overview
1978 International Harvester Scout $14,750
This custom International Scout Traveler was completely rebuilt in the mid 1990’s.
In very good condition, runs a drives well.
· Fiberglass body, assembled with stainless steel fasteners, has no rust, and won't rust!
· 1981 Nissan 6-333 Turbo Diesel
· Dana 44/44 at 3.73 Axel
· 4 Speed T-428 Manual Transmission
· Dana 20 – 2 Speed Transfer case
· 33 Gallon fuel tank
· Remco drive shaft coupler for being towed
· Customized Interior
· 3 Service Manuals
· Appraised by Superior Scout Specialist in 1996 for $20,000 after the completion of the rebuild.
1st Place - International Rally, Street Modified Traveler Division in Springfield Ohio – 1997
1st Place - International Rally, Street Modified Traveler Division in Springfield Fairplay Colorado. 1997
1978 International Harvester Scout Specifications
Classic Car ID100871402
Trim Body Style
Engine6 Cylinder Turbo
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Classic Car Buyer and Seller Resources