1978 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe
Coupe Car for sale in Janesville, Wisconsin 53545
The 1967 Corvette is considered the most-loved Corvette ever produced. The combination of classic C2 styling, along with an incredible array of powertrain and comfort options, makes it one of the most desirable Corvettes ever. Not bad for a car that was never supposed to be made!
The ZR-1's production run from 1990-95 was one of the most exciting times for Corvette enthusiasts in recent memory. In the mid-1980s, rumors of a "King of the Hill" Corvette began to leak out of Detroit and into America's speed shops and dealerships.
Classic Car Overview
- 4-barrel 350 Cu. In. V8.
- automatic transmission.
- Independent suspension, front and rear.
- Power steering.
- Reinforced fiberglass body construction that can’t rust or corrode.
- Power disc brakes at all four wheels; self-adjusting and fade-resistant.
- Low-profile, steel-belted radial ply tires.
- Wide 15″ x 8″ wheels.
- Body-colored, energy-absorbing bumpers.
- Flush-mounted, retractable headlights.
- Soft-Ray tinted glass.
- Center Console.
- Column-mounted switch that controls turn signals, high and low headlight beams.
- Choice of leather or cloth and leather seat inserts.
- Full foam, deep contoured bucket seats.
- Choice of 10 exterior colors, 7 interior colors.
- Carpeted floor, including tunnel sides and door sills.
- Twin bumper guards, front and rear.
- Removable roof panels.
- Automatic overhead and instrument panel courtesy lights.
- Extensive sound insulation.
- Electric clock.
- Lockable storage compartments.
- Full instrumentation, including speedometer, tachometer, water temperature gage, voltmeter, oil pressure gage, and trip odometer.
- Delco Freedom battery that needs no water.
- Four-Season air conditioning.
- Rear window defogger.
- Power windows.
- Tilt-Telescopic steering wheel with leather-wrapped wheel.
- AM-FM and AM-FM stereo radios; AM-FM stereo with tape are also available.
- Combination AM-FM stereo and CB radio; including power tri-band antenna.
- Power door locks
- Dual rear compartment speakers.
- Power radio antenna (except with CB units).
- Removable glass roof panels.
- Twin outside rearview mirrors; driver’s remote controlled, passenger’s manual.
- Cruise-Master speed control.
- Convenience package, including momentary stay-lit feature for dome and courtesy lights, visor mirror, “headlights on” buzzer, low fuel indicator and engine compartment light, floor mats and intermittent windshield wiper control.
- Heavy-duty Freedom battery, with 4000-watt rating.
- 25th Anniversary
Classic Car ID101226333
Custom ColorNavy blue
Classic Car Buyer's Tools
Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotrader’s trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Click Now!
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180 Apply now
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Considering buying a new classic? Get a quote before you buy. Agreed value, lowest rates. Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636 Get Quotes Now